What are some games you enjoyed from gamepass and ps plus extra that you wouldn't have played otherwise

Daps
Hellblade: Senua Sacrifice - definitely not buying that game otherwise but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise

Plague of Innocence...think that's the name with all those rats chasing the French kids. Shyt was pretty good but I didn't finish it. Good Halloween game frfr. Spooky as fukk. Wife saw me playing the game in the dark and noped the fukk out. Think she'd love it.

Hitman - always wanted something stealthy but never noticed this series. Played all 3 games and it was awesome. Loved the mission at that English countryside house with the "whodunit" and then the fancy hotel thing in the Middle East with all those guards, the helipad and the penthouse suite.

Madden - sometimes you wanna play a sports game. Used to buy all sports games but they haven't transitioned well to the newer generations. Action, RPGs etc., have made MUCH bigger leaps. Sports games need to be made once every 3-ish years and then have roster updates.

Need For Speed - loved it on PS2 but realized racing games aren't fun solo. Good for 30 minutes and then boring

UFC - not bad. Won the heavyweight crown.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Warhammer: Darktide II
Frost Punk
Lies of P
The Ascent
The Bunker
Child of Light
Dead Cells
It Takes Two
Minecraft Dungeons
Outriders
A Plagues Tale.

There's more but I lost motivation to list them.
All the above are games I really actually enjoyed.

Edit:

How could I forget Wasteland 3!!!
I saw someone above mention it. I love that game.

Daps
The Council (Ending was trash)
Humanity
The Talos Principle
Judgment / Lost Judgment
Yakuza 0
What Remains of Edith Finch
Deathloop (Ending was trash)
Mafia Series

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Hollow Knight
Titanfall 2
Yakuza series
Detroit Become Human
Control

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Plus extra-
The Turing Test
The Missing: J.J.
Relicta
Get Even
Omno
Chorus
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Immortals Fenyx Rising
The Talos Principle
The Pedestrian

I would have bought Call Of The Sea eventually.. but happy it went on extra. Because I knocked that out in a day.

Looking at some of the other games.. I think Gungrave and Nier Repli are the only games I would have eventually bought. That I will get to while their on extra.