What are signs you look for on first date for a wife materials?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
* Signs I look For On First Date For A Wife Material*

- Honesty
- Her goals in life
- If she loves politics or volunteering
- Big booty
- If she lets me smash on first date (If she does, then she's NOT wife material)
- Her backstory
- If she's ever been to prison (If she has, then she's not for me)
- How she is with her parents (I'm close with mine, so she needs to be close with hers)
- If she wants to be a parent and how many kids she would love to have (Remember, I want to be a father one day and have sons that carry my name)

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is probably subconscious but I'm just now thinking it out and so far for me:

1) She gets her fukking purse out at least once :francis: even just to pump fake or buy one or two bubble gums

2) I don't feel to do an strangle based on her convo

3) She doesnt choose the most expensive shyt whatever we drinking, eating or doing :o:

4) Has dimples, a curly fro and a very fat buttocks :hug:

5) She doesn't give it up first night and when we hug no kiss on cheeks until she knows me better :thumbsup:

That's all I can think about so far, it's not very complicated

1 is extremely important. any guy who doesn't realize this is definitely an idiot
2 could be she wasn't feeling u and wants the date to end quick. or she could be shy and wants u to take the lead
3 is just as important as 1.
4. as long as she gets my d1ck hard and is very feminine i'm good. a nice ass is fine and i prefer it but peace of mind is far more important
5. ahh. not sure about this one. if a girl doesn't give it up on the first date (especially if the logistics were right), it typical means she wasn't feeling you. but then again, girls have a way of letting u know they really like u without actually giving it up...i.e. endless text messages and phone calls after the first date.

but overall, when a girl starts watching out for ur pockets by suggesting she pays since u paid last time...that's a very good sign.

chicks who believe they need to be wined and dined without doing anything should be treated with the utmost disrespect.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
She just has to be white
:scust:

any ways, its about her mental. first of all if we on a date, then there was already physical attraction. What is the setting for the date? and does she talk about more than what she sees on social media/reality tv/etc. how often she checks her phone. does she say the usual thot sayings "Yaaas" etc then she's out. a first date with me is like an interview for a job. then she's on ojt/probation status