it goes like this you nutassnikka 🖕

GOOD PC
PS5
XSX
GameBoy
My Left Nut
XSS

From Digital Foundry:
"The visuals on high-end machines like PC, PS5 and Series X often look brilliant, with beautiful RTGI that hopefully represents what we can expect from the RE Engine in future titles. Series S is less appealing, without RT of any kind and suffering from low-res shadows. Series S and X have totally broken checkerboarding too, with a very messy resolve. All console platforms and PC also suffer from heavily CPU-bound performance in some areas, with consoles also offering an unlocked frame-rate that gives them an unstable feel even at the best of times."

VLJDNi6.png

Yo goofy ass stay sucking Xbox dikk but all you make is Playstation threads and buy all their games. Ole bussy loving youngbul.

Man up, stop being a fakkit.

I don't even know who this slow boy is.

But the dummy should at least learn to read 1st

nikka is in his feelings and wrong all at the same time.

:heh:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
look at this fakkit

it goes like this you nutassnikka 🖕

GOOD PC
PS5
XSX
GameBoy
My Left Nut
XSS

From Digital Foundry:
"The visuals on high-end machines like PC, PS5 and Series X often look brilliant, with beautiful RTGI that hopefully represents what we can expect from the RE Engine in future titles. Series S is less appealing, without RT of any kind and suffering from low-res shadows. Series S and X have totally broken checkerboarding too, with a very messy resolve. All console platforms and PC also suffer from heavily CPU-bound performance in some areas, with consoles also offering an unlocked frame-rate that gives them an unstable feel even at the best of times."

VLJDNi6.png

Yo goofy ass stay sucking Xbox dikk but all you make is Playstation threads and buy all their games. Ole bussy loving youngbul.

Man up, stop being a fakkit.
:laff: What the fukk did breh do to you? :picard:

Superstar
Daps
PS5…. But possibly PC, in the future, for when my daughter starts walking and I want to look like I’m doing important stuff in our home office.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I bought it on pc but refunded even tho I can run it well enough. Im not about to support such dogshyt optimization tho. So ill cop the goty edition when they fix this dog water performance