What are most of you playing Dragons dogma on

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Are Nintendo, Sega, and Amiga systems than Atari? To be honest, I think game wise Commodore may have them beat? No disrespect to Atari though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone should be playing it on Xbox. :manny:
I heard it runs better in towns on PS5 and looks better on PS5 overall.
Dragon%27s-Dogma-2---PS5_Xbox-Series-X_S-and-PC---Digital-Foundry-Tech-Review-7-43-screenshot.png

vCFJydJ.jpg

:manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard it runs better in towns on PS5 and looks better on PS5 overall.
Dragon%27s-Dogma-2---PS5_Xbox-Series-X_S-and-PC---Digital-Foundry-Tech-Review-7-43-screenshot.png

vCFJydJ.jpg

:manny:
If people care about smooth gameplay as much as they claim on consoles then they should be playing on Xbox.

VRR is enhances the experience 10 fold.

According to DF the Xbox version is overall the better version to play.

IDC what version people play as long as they play this. :blessed:

But if you not on a souped up PC then as of now the Xbox version is the best version to play off the strength of VRR alone

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If people care about smooth gameplay as much as they claim on consoles then they should be playing on Xbox.

VRR is enhances the experience 10 fold.

According to DF the Xbox version is overall the better version to play.

IDC what version people play as long as they play this. :blessed:

But if you not on a souped up PC then as of now the Xbox version is the best version to play off the strength of VRR alone
look at this fakkit

it goes like this you nutassnikka 🖕

GOOD PC
PS5
XSX
GameBoy
My Left Nut
XSS

From Digital Foundry:
"The visuals on high-end machines like PC, PS5 and Series X often look brilliant, with beautiful RTGI that hopefully represents what we can expect from the RE Engine in future titles. Series S is less appealing, without RT of any kind and suffering from low-res shadows. Series S and X have totally broken checkerboarding too, with a very messy resolve. All console platforms and PC also suffer from heavily CPU-bound performance in some areas, with consoles also offering an unlocked frame-rate that gives them an unstable feel even at the best of times."

VLJDNi6.png

Yo goofy ass stay sucking Xbox dikk but all you make is Playstation threads and buy all their games. Ole bussy loving youngbul.

Man up, stop being a fakkit.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
look at this fakkit

it goes like this you nutassnikka 🖕

GOOD PC
PS5
XSX
GameBoy
My Left Nut
XSS

From Digital Foundry:
"The visuals on high-end machines like PC, PS5 and Series X often look brilliant, with beautiful RTGI that hopefully represents what we can expect from the RE Engine in future titles. Series S is less appealing, without RT of any kind and suffering from low-res shadows. Series S and X have totally broken checkerboarding too, with a very messy resolve. All console platforms and PC also suffer from heavily CPU-bound performance in some areas, with consoles also offering an unlocked frame-rate that gives them an unstable feel even at the best of times."

VLJDNi6.png

Yo goofy ass stay sucking Xbox dikk but all you make is Playstation threads and buy all their games. Ole bussy loving youngbul.

Man up, stop being a fakkit.
Got DAMN! :russ: