What Are Great SP Games That Are Fun And Not Super Challenging?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
just copped this for PSVR...copped accounting+ for the quest too...hopefully I can get a chance to play them next week
Dope.
I need to get a psvr headset this year.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
After beating Jedi Fallen Order on the hardest difficulty and playing a bunch of alright games, I want to play a fun single player game that won't have me raging. The games below are titles I've played before, so please read so there's no suggestions to games I've already beaten.

Doom 2016; Spider-Man, Sunset Overdrive, The Outer Worlds, Gears 5, DMC V, RE 2, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon Zero Dawn, Judgement, Concrete Genie, UC4, GOW, Mario Odyssey, Control
1. Nintendo specializes in this
2. Gamepass has literally dozens and dozens of games that fit this description, the low cost of entry makes it a no brainer, best overall deal in gaming
3. Sony has this with variable difficulty levels but are they FUN? :patrice: well there's spiderman and God of war and then everything else doesn't really qualify....

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The game would be a lot more repetitive without these to push you into thinking about switching up strategies. That's not a bad thing.

Nah bro they basically made it so no matter how strong you get you have to go into a life or death brawl with them. Their strengths will be immune to arrows, executions, and vaults and their weakness will be scared of Morgai flies and that's it, just scared. The game was cheese.