Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Decided to not abandon one piece. I'm on the water 7 arc

This arc made up for that garbage ass skypeia and foxy pirate shyt. I hated skypeia so much I skipped the whole shyt didn't give a solid fukk about god vs luffy fight

Water7 is where one piece peaks in character devlopment and world building so far imo

Skypiea is always the arc people hate at first then go back and realize how dope and fun it was.

But water 7 is a top five arc and the other top arcs you haven't even seen yet.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
You see..... that PooPoo trash..... I was trying to stay out that convo for as long as I could..... but I cant hold back any longer

SOL is straight Poopoo, dont let anyone else tell you its not

but you're watching Orange the most melodramatic anime of the year

What you prob don't like is Iyashikei (healing) anime, but SoL doesn't make sense to really hate as a genre. Great Teacher Onizuka is that

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
but you're watching Orange the most melodramatic anime of the year

What you prob don't like is Iyashikei (healing) anime, but SoL doesn't make sense to really hate as a genre. Great Teacher Onizuka is that

Honestly.... if I wouldve known what it was.... I wouldve never watched that shyt to begin with..... but its a trap

Gotta see this through but I will never do this again

PooPoo trash

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That opening sequence though :mjcry:
I went from :takedat:to :dwillhuh:to :scust:real quick

Yea.... thats the general reaction across the board.... then it only gets worse..... thats the only anime I watched that I ever regretted.

It was years ago but I almost stopped watching anime cuz of that..... thank goodness for at the time prime Naruto, Bleach, DGrayman, Death Note, and etc

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished Detroit Metal City. Some of the wildest dark humor I've ever seen and the music is pure adrenaline (if you like metal anyway)

Gonna say it's my favorite comedy behind Gintama & Barakamon. 8.5/10, for sure will watch the live action

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's not really like that or a "cute girls doing cute things" anime, but I get what you mean

One thing I do respect is that there's little to no fanservice despite so many females
Is it anything like Flying Witch?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's not girly at all
Amanchu-Header-001-20160526.jpg

:comeon: