Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
yea as soon as i saw knuckle hair and the way he look with the big pants on and a shirt i automatically thought kuwabara....

this ep was dope tho, i didnt really dig the dude with holes in his body tho :yeshrug:....i thought it was hella creative and "out the box" but i was still left like :dwillhuh:....ol dude going auto pilot/super saiyan tho was pure :banderas:

:stopitslime: dude dropped a planet on that ant.....a fukking PLANET breh :wow:

Daps
Reppin
California
So let me get this straight.....the Spiders are still the strongest enemies in the series so far? Kurapika gotta be up there for killing Uvogin, that nikka was a MONSTER.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So let me get this straight.....the Spiders are still the strongest enemies in the series so far? Kurapika gotta be up there for killing Uvogin, that nikka was a MONSTER.
Pretty much. The Zoldycks, Chrollo and the rest of The Troupe could easily handle these ants. Think of the ants as a plot device for Gon and killua to get more experience and to get stronger

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just rewatched death note again and :heh:

series is average as hell :bryan: only dope characters were ryuk and L

And this man light is such a b**** a** n**** breh :heh: he was feeling himself to the maximum the whole series. Breh was shytting his pants when my n**** son killua dropped the 411 on him :usure:

I was absolutely embarrassed for him when he ran at the end :snoop:

Ryuk had enough of this fukboy and said enough is enough and spelled his ass out
timduncanokthatsenuf.png

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Just rewatched death note again and :heh:

series is average as hell :bryan: only dope characters were ryuk and L

And this man light is such a b**** a** n**** breh :heh: he was feeling himself to the maximum the whole series. Breh was shytting his pants when my n**** son killua dropped the 411 on him :usure:

I was absolutely embarrassed for him when he ran at the end :snoop:

Ryuk had enough of this fukboy and said enough is enough and spelled his ass out
timduncanokthatsenuf.png
i'd dap you twice. 1 for the post and the other for the dr. tenma avi

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rewatched Rurouni Kenshin :wow:, GOAT series :sadcam:. I never read the manga for the ending until now, it was pretty cool. They should really try to finish the anime.