Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The thread has so many pages because it was started 3 years ago. The top two posters have nearly 1000 posts between them.

A thread like this, if I sticky it....when does it come down? Keep in mind we don't have perpetually stickied threads, except the Netflix one, which the whole board is interested in. Half the board doesn't watch/care about anime.

Fred.

Come on Hex! Give us our rightful deserved shine breh!!:mjcry:

You may be right... half the board may not watch anime.... but our half is way bigger than "The Americans" and "Vikings" stans combined.:wow:

Let up live breh:sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Come on Hex! Give us our rightful deserved shine breh!!:mjcry:

You may be right... half the board may not watch anime.... but our half is way bigger than "The Americans" and "Vikings" stans combined.:wow:

Let up live breh:sadcam:

The main problem is, in a month or so those threads come down. All the threads currently stickied will come down, with the exception of the Netflix one, which most of the board is interested in.

This thread is three years old. Even if I stickied it....when does it come down? Never? I can't really justify that, when it doesn't interest most of the board breh.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The main problem is, in a month or so those threads come down. All the threads currently stickied will come down, with the exception of the Netflix one, which most of the board is interested in.

This thread is three years old. Even if I stickied it....when does it come down? Never? I can't really justify that, when it doesn't interest most of the board breh.

Fred.

Oh no doubt!! It will NEVER come down cuz so much shyt is gonna constantly be popping!! More reason for us to live man!! This thread is 3 years old and aint going no where!!!:blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Parasyte... that had to be swerve, right? :patrice:

I mean, there's no way they just rushed Migi's death like that if he didn't come back in some way, right? I know there's already tiny hints, but either way they still should've build up his death some more.