Reppin
Texas
watching this amagami ss on hulu plus

shyt not bad

6 broads with a total of 25 eps for 1st season
each has 4 eps of their own arc if he chose them for his love life
I'm around ep 13 now on 4th girl

i know it has a 2nd season with each girl only this time getting 2 eps

but so far i its not bad i enjoy it something different pretty big on anime romance or harem one's or ecchi ones :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Got to episode 147 on hunter x hunter

Yo this nikka Gon pops...

Ain't shyt. :mjlol:

Then he got called out on it in front of that big ass crowd on some maury shyt

:ohhh:

This show got potential to be one of the GOAT anime

shyt is one of the goat anime up there with fma brotherhood greatness to me :noah:

shyt needs to come to the damn states so we can buy it tho :mjcry:
i dont wanna be streaming this shyt i like to own my stuff

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm also feeling this season of Aldnoah much more than last season so far.

Gonna check out the new Durarara soon too :obama:

Gonna wait a lil before I check out the new Tokyo Ghoul season off the strength of some of these posts :huhldup:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
I'm also feeling this season of Aldnoah much more than last season so far.

Gonna check out the new Durarara soon too :obama:

Gonna wait a lil before I check out the new Tokyo Ghoul season off the strength of some of these posts :huhldup:

not sure if I can watch DRR x2 because I'm use to the dub version.

new season of tokyo ghoul is straight its the fight animations in ep. 4 thats :scust:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
just got up on this kissanime shyt...umm is there any reason for me to keep paying for crunchy roll :wtf:
Nope! I use it with my Chromecast and that shyt is :whoo:

If you have a tablet or smart phone, Kiss Anime is probably the best site you can use breh.

The only con is that you can't view videos if you have ad block on (at least on the main site). I can't comment too much on it though since I don't have ad block on my phone and I go directly to the mobile site (lank: http://kissanime.com/m).

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Parasyte :blessed:

My boy "Sherlock Holmes" goes down for the count :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting Hunter x Hunter for the first time today. I would've never tried it if you guys didn't rep it to hell and back

Agreed breh but I'm still on the fence about it. I need to be enlightened more than likely...

I've never checked for it because at first glance, it looks like little kids/pre-teens fighting each other...for god knows what. Plus, isn't it on an indefinite hiatus right now?!

296.jpg

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope! I use it with my Chromecast and that shyt is :whoo:

If you have a tablet or smart phone, Kiss Anime is probably the best site you can use breh.

The only con is that you can't view videos if you have ad block on (at least on the main site). I can't comment too much on it though since I don't have ad block on my phone and I go directly to the mobile site (lank: http://kissanime.com/m).

I just installed the kissanime app (unofficial). I always torrent anime but the app has download options too.

Agreed breh but I'm still on the fence about it. I need to be enlightened more than likely...

I've never checked for it because at first glance, it looks like little kids/pre-teens fighting each other...for god knows what. Plus, isn't it on an indefinite hiatus right now?!

296.jpg

:dahell:Kiddie? Man HxH has some of the most grim, sadistic scenes in shonen. Yeah the two main characters are kids but they go through some serious shyt and get attacked like they're grown men. There is a very high body count. Watch it.

The manga started up again but the last anime arc finished. A few storylines were Ieft without a resolution but it didn't feel like you were left hanging. It actually wrapped up nicely.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

296.jpg
naw, i'm on ep 10 and they're already more about action than bleach was at this point... kinda reminds me of YYH more than anything else so far