Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't feel that dark or adult to me.
They were betting on finger nails, getting poison, and death games. They had students become slaves to pay off debt from fail gamble.

Its dark but not as dark the ones mentioned:patrice:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They were betting on finger nails, getting poison, and death games. They had students become slaves to pay off debt from fail gamble.

Its dark but not as dark the ones mentioned:patrice:
:jbhmm: yeah I guess you're right. Main character never felt like they were in any real danger to me so that's what makes me feel that way.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the Netflix movie where this ex cop goes to an island full of stranded criminals to hunt down the nikka that killed his family. Yes I seen that piff.
Oh well damn!!! Never heard it that but I’m gonna have to check for that now!

scratch that, I just realized you meant the anime.

Yeah that shyt is dope. Good action, great dialogue, dope characters too. Sad depressing themes and undertones tho, but executed nicely.

Yea this looked pretty hard.

Didn’t know if anyone from the Set checked that out but thought you may have been aware. I haven’t finished it but will go back for that one too

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Oh well damn!!! Never heard it that but I’m gonna have to check for that now!

Yea this looked pretty hard.

Didn’t know if anyone from the Set checked that out but thought you may have been aware. I haven’t finished it but will go back for that one too

High Card was dope too

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Even in that middle section you're referring to there's gunfights, sabotage, some action sequences outside the mechs to keep him engaged. Besides, I never said it was nonstop action, just moreso and more graphic than other iterations. @Balla has a certain zone he likes to stay in so I base my recommendations off that, I'm not going to just push whatever appeals to me because that's not the point.

I wouldn't try to put @Obreh Winfrey onto original Fate or @42 Monks onto Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood either because I already know these nikkas going to act a fool. :mjlol:
Gundam Wing just didn't need to be 50 eps :manny: that shyt dragged like crazy and the amount of reused animation in that run is atrocious.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched a new original called Marginal Service. Man I have no fukking idea what I watched. I guess it seems like a goofy combination of Power Rangers and Men in Black. Where you have these people in an organization called Marginal Service that hunt down supernatural beings. The weirdest part is that their outfits are construction worker outfits basically. Not much to watch on Tuesdays outside of Skip to Loafer so Imma give this a shot.

Screen_Shot_2023-04-11_at_8.34.35_PM.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gundam Wing just didn't need to be 50 eps :manny: that shyt dragged like crazy and the amount of reused animation in that run is atrocious.
Many modern Gundams were that long. Wing, Seed, Seed Destiny, 00, Iron Blooded Orphans. Even many of the earlier ones were. I’m thinking they considered it tradition back then.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Many modern Gundams were that long. Wing, Seed, Seed Destiny, 00, Iron Blooded Orphans. Even many of the earlier ones were. I’m thinking they considered it tradition back then.
i mean sure but like there's whole ass mini-arcs in wing about duo running around in scrap yards, quattra with his useless ass militia, etc.

and seed/seed destiny are god awful

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

This show was so weird but yet satisfying at the same time.

Slept on.

I wish I could have that “first time watch” experience again

There’s an anime out right now by the creator of Durarara/Baccano called Dead Mount Death Play that you might like

I was trolling with Megami no Cafe Terrace that’s a Harem RomCom 😅 but this 1 is an action/reverse isekai