Balla

Superstar
Daps
What's the list for? You ranking or is that your current watchlist?
The shows I’m now watching in random order. Imma start Black Clover this week, and try to finish SXF during the weekend. DS is every Sunday, then GT, Nier, and Vinland will be sprinkled in randomly.

You watch the new Gundam shyt? Is that worth watching? Only Gundam I kinda watched was Wing, and while I think it looked the coolest, was boring as shyt.

I was super young then, so maybe that’s why.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The shows I’m now watching in random order. Imma start Black Clover this week, and try to finish SXF during the weekend. DS is every Sunday, then GT, Nier, and Vinland will be sprinkled in randomly.

You watch the new Gundam shyt? Is that worth watching? Only Gundam I kinda watched was Wing, and while I think it looked the coolest, was boring as shyt.

Keep in mind the rest of the episodes are delayed.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Oh okay, that's a pretty diverse watchlist, I respect it.

As far as the new Gundam, it's probably not your speed right now but that doesn't mean it's trash either. I'd recommend you put it on your backlog until this season finishes and I'll be able to give you a definite answer. If Wing is the only entry in the franchise you watched and thought that was boring, this one is not for you, not in it's current state.

Add Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans to your list of future watches. It's more your lane; good animation, more modern, heavy on violence, plenty of action, and faster paced. It's not as complex as a few of the others but that helps the pacing, you don't end up with as many political/dialogue heavy episodes.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn the old master in bed just feeding us wisdom. :wow:

Einar bruh that's fukking Snake. I get you a good guy, but again that is fukking Snake :damn:

The boy Thorfinn crying at Arnheid's backstory was great to show how much he changed. Feel real bad for Arnheid, she lost everything because of some idiots being what seemed greedy.

Can't defender Garder here at all. You mean to tell me all the men left the village, bruh did they not think they could be attacked. I'm sorry what? You leaving the son and wife and love basically with no protection. :snoop:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Demon Slayer looks like a fukking movie.:why:
Well I mean it was part of the movie screening. :mjgrin: They about to one up themselves again with the animation and fights :damn:

People gotta stop comparing other series animation to Demon Slayer. You ain't touching that level outside of maybe Mappa. But Mappa takes on so many damn projects it won't happen for them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh okay, that's a pretty diverse watchlist, I respect it.

As far as the new Gundam, it's probably not your speed right now but that doesn't mean it's trash either. I'd recommend you put it on your backlog until this season finishes and I'll be able to give you a definite answer. If Wing is the only entry in the franchise you watched and thought that was boring, this one is not for you, not in it's current state.

Add Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans to your list of future watches. It's more your lane; good animation, more modern, heavy on violence, plenty of action, and faster paced. It's not as complex as a few of the others but that helps the pacing, you don't end up with as many political/dialogue heavy episodes.
Gundam Wing described as boring? That's different. Don't think I've ever heard it described that way.

IBO in the middle section has less action than Wing doesn't it? It's a show about kids navigating politics.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Gundam Wing described as boring? That's different. Don't think I've ever heard it described that way.

IBO in the middle section has less action than Wing doesn't it? It's a show about kids navigating politics.
I was a young ass kid. Every time I saw it, they was just talking. I wasn’t tryna hear no politics, just robots with angel wings fighting each other. Still the coolest Gundam to me.

:manny: :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was a young ass kid. Every time I saw it, they was just talking. I wasn’t tryna hear no politics, just robots with angel wings fighting each other. Still the coolest Gundam to me.

:manny: :manny:
Gundam without politics turns into those Gunpla shows for kids.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Even in that middle section you're referring to there's gunfights, sabotage, some action sequences outside the mechs to keep him engaged. Besides, I never said it was nonstop action, just moreso and more graphic than other iterations. @Balla has a certain zone he likes to stay in so I base my recommendations off that, I'm not going to just push whatever appeals to me because that's not the point.

I wouldn't try to put @Obreh Winfrey onto original Fate or @42 Monks onto Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood either because I already know these nikkas going to act a fool. :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Even in that middle section you're referring to there's gunfights, sabotage, some action sequences outside the mechs to keep him engaged. Besides, I never said it was nonstop action, just moreso and more graphic than other iterations. @Balla has a certain zone he likes to stay in so I base my recommendations off that, I'm not going to just push whatever appeals to me because that's not the point.

I wouldn't try to put @Obreh Winfrey onto original Fate or @42 Monks onto Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood either because I already know these nikkas going to act a fool. :mjlol:
Talmbout Fate/Zero? Watched it after UBW.