tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@twan83
So I just finished S1 of DanMachi when should I watch Sword Oratoria and Arrow of the Orion?

I know watching the OVA for S1 would be next.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Arrow of Orion after s1 it isn’t canon really some aspects try to tie in but timeline won’t make sense so u can watch after s1 or even after s2 won’t matter
S2 wasn’t done well pacing was a issue and stuff cut out more so on the 1st arc (so if u feel like it was off that is why but u may still like or a lot) I don’t hate s2 but felt big step down to s1
S3 I enjoyed a lot

S4 blood will be shed death will be plenty and it’s dark as hell so if done right it will be glorious vol 12-14 is s3 and vol 14 is still the best novel I’ve read out of any anime series for me
@twan83
So I just finished S1 of DanMachi when should I watch Sword Oratoria and Arrow of the Orion?

I know watching the OVA for S1 would be next.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Arrow of Orion after s1 it isn’t canon really some aspects try to tie in but timeline won’t make sense so u can watch after s1 or even after s2 won’t matter
S2 wasn’t done well pacing was a issue and stuff cut out more so on the 1st arc (so if u feel like it was off that is why but u may still like or a lot) I don’t hate s2 but felt big step down to s1
S3 I enjoyed a lot

S4 blood will be shed death will be plenty and it’s dark as hell so if done right it will be glorious vol 12-14 is s3 and vol 14 is still the best novel I’ve read out of any anime series for me
Nothing happens to Wiene in S4 right? :mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Can’t say breh :to:
S4 tho let the bodies hit the floor :damn: and I mean that literally
If anything happens to her, I'm holding you personally responsible. :ufdup:

I don't care about the rest of the Familia or his makeshift incidental harem, they can afford to whittle some of them down. There's a plethora of characters & it's been a minute since Freya was on demon time, they honestly need to shake things up.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I've been on the look out for some anime that will have your skin crawling. I love those psychological thriller types. I've seen stuff like Another, Berserk, Higurashi. Any suggestions?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I've been on the look out for some anime that will have your skin crawling. I love those psychological thriller types. I've seen stuff like Another, Berserk, Higurashi. Any suggestions?
Serial Experiments Lain
Now and Then, Here and There

would be the most unsettling anime I've seen (that are actually good, so Elden Lied doesn't count).

Oh, Grave of the Fireflies too for the realism of it all. But its not a psychological thriller. Just dark.