Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I'm on Jobless reincarnation season 2. Didn't finish it yet but these are my thoughts so far

Rudy is really on Samurai Champloo Fuu/Princess Peach time. Breh STAYS getting captured. He doesn't ever escape and just sits there like :unimpressed: waiting to be saved. This breh steps away from eris/ruijerd to breathe for a second and someone is plotting on him. Rudeus is a walking lick this season.

This season really tries to play on the heartstrings compared to the first. The beast people/Ghislaine episode, 2 paul episodes and then the roxy episode all bunched together definitely demonstrates this. Ngl some of these scenes had me like :mjcry: but the paul ones didnt really. I get his position but its hard to spend 1 episode making a character a piece of shyt and l instantly redeem them the next episode.

Its funny with how much they hyped up the god characters, the first one we experience is the north god's apprentice's weedcarrier who got washed instantly. I thought this season would be hated by #actiongang until the dragon god pulled up. Breh was mad :demonic: and if it wasn't for the naruto haku lookalike telling him to chill and let things play out because the anime is making a killing on FUNimation, this show would have been over the second he appeared onscreen.

I watched the episode where he returned back to where they started. Rudeus is never getting paid for tutoring eris now :huhldup:

I have 0 idea where this show will go next :dwillhuh:
End of the season was so fire I had to join #readgang

the WN got taken down because the people that bought em is doing a thorough translation but someone found the old fan made translations in one central location

glad I did. Very dense story

https://web.archive.org/web/2015090...ki.org/project/index.php?title=Mushoku_Tensei

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time, and the second OP is so fire. The fighting animation and that song.

:wow::banderas:

I’m still tryna get used to how different this is compared to the 03 version. It’s like a totally different show.

I’m fukkin with it though.

you watchin the GOAT right now

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
HOLY fukk at the last ep it 86

giphy.gif

I’m gonna next catch up with Demon Slayer tomorrow but HOLY shyt!!!

giphy.gif

Tried to tell u 86 was gonna be flames if it got adapted and adapted properly just like mushoku tensei :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tried to tell u 86 was gonna be flames if it got adapted and adapted properly just like mushoku tensei :blessed:

I watched every ep to the last and felt that shyt in my soul.

That cliffhanger is grueling….. but I everything about S2 was phenomenal

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time, and the second OP is so fire. The fighting animation and that song.

:wow::banderas:

I’m still tryna get used to how different this is compared to the 03 version. It’s like a totally different show.

I’m fukkin with it though.

Breh this is GOAT tier anime. Enjoy.

Ranking of Kings keeps getting better. The storytelling and character development so far is top tier.

AOT and DS also are fire. This season is off to a good start.