Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I mean part 3 by season 3.

MA is

Magic Academy Arc. Best character Sylphy returns :mjcry:

I agree best person then what is s2 about i dont see s2 being all about
him being depressed and limp dikk and some traveling. I think that was all that happened but I could be wrong maybe half of s2 then other half can do magic academy till sylphy reveal at end

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I agree best person then what is s2 about i dont see s2 being all about
him being depressed and limp dikk and some traveling. I think that was all that happened but I could be wrong maybe half of s2 then other half can do magic academy till sylphy reveal at end

I think they'll try to end the next cour on turning point 3.

If so, then

next season will condense a lot of his traveling into a few episodes, and then a long stretch of magic academy leading into the Sylphy reveal + restoration of his pride, then the marriage and then at the end Rudy gets the letter from Gisu about his mother. That sets up the next cour perfectly for the Labyrinth arc.

if I had to predict it: 1-2 episodes of Rudeus the Quagmire leading into his decision to enter the Academy, 7 episodes of Magic Academy, 2 episodes of Rudeus living a happy married life & Norn/Aisha joining the household, final episode getting that letter and then the conversation with Hitogami.

They also have to show us what Eris is up in her training, so she should get at least an episode too and perhaps even an OVA.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn some of these dude make Rudy seem normal. Moments in today's episode had me :dwillhuh::gucci:

Aisha is absolutely adorable tho. Tho next week's episode def gonna be something just from the title alone.

Altho it was prob my least favorite episode so far between the two cours, but that isn't a bad thing per say.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They should end the episode
eris screaming crying with rudeus dead not even show the other god to fukk with viewers

cuz they dropped the ball on turning point 1 it should have had better significance than what the anime portrayed reading it had me like :damn:

Yeah, I actually think today's episode did a better job portraying turning point n°1.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, I actually think today's episode did a better job portraying turning point n°1.

ill probably read newest release in a few weeks reading spirit chronicles shyt is good I enjoyed the anime

love is hard for otaku I seen the anime loved it now reading manga shyt god tier status for SOL so far for me bout more than half way thru vol 1

I discovered another SOL manga but it’s pure digital called we’re new at this reminds me of tonikawa fly me over moon but even more mature but it’s really good