Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Both shows are GOATs to me and in my top 20.

you still couldn't answer a simple question and you named something that had 48 episodes (2, 24 episode seasons) so all you did was compare it to something with similar duration.

So from this conversation I learned that....

1. You don't know of any classic anime with only 13 or 24 episodes :hhh:
2. You named One Piece as a GOAT without ever watching one episode.:dwillhuh:
3. You can't describe what a show could be lacking in, when you make critiques. All you do is compare it to something you like more, but without explaining why. :usure:

Did I miss anything or that's it?

Yea….. you kinda missed the entire conversation and then made up or twisted the context of a bunch of other stuff.

:russ:

Breh….. that’s the beauty of living in Lord Griffiths world:wow:

Barring we don’t cross him we have free will:banderas:

You have your opinion, I have mine. :whew:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yea….. you kinda missed the entire conversation and then made up or twisted a bunch of other stuff.

:russ:

Breh….. that’s the beauty of living in Lord Griffiths world:wow:

Barring we don’t cross him we have free will:banderas:

You have your opinion, I have mine. :whew:

:mjlol: nikka everybody in here can see your non ass deflecting ass answers that lead to nowhere, but go ahead and cook.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: nikka everybody in here can see your non ass deflecting ass answers that lead to nowhere, but go ahead and cook.

No deflecting….. I answered your question several times, I get you didn’t like my answer but it is what it is. We can have differences of opinions

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This the only nikka that can drop an opinion without having dropped an opinion. :dead:

You acting like I said the show was trash or treating it like it’s fukking IBO:scust:

Breh, I said it’s a very good show,
I loved it and would easily watch again if they brought it back:dwillhuh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No deflecting….. I answered your question several times, I get you didn’t like my answer but it is what it is. We can have differences of opinions

all I read was "It needed more" without any context or anything.
but hey, maybe that's how nikkas that don't really watch anime, answer questions :manny:

like I said breh, go ahead and cook. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
all I read was "It needed more" without any context or anything.
but hey, maybe that's how nikkas that don't really watch anime, answer questions :manny:

like I said breh, go ahead and cook. :mjgrin:

So let’s look at Dragonball, Naruto, & AOT

When people think about Dragonball, it’s always DBZ and really everything from Frieza saga up to Cell. No one gives a fukk about the original Dragonball

If they never got to DBZ and just ended at Goku still being a kid (Dragonball) no one would be talking about that show or looking at it on the same vain.

I love Jojo, part one was dope to me, but if it wasn’t for seasons 2 and 3, it would’ve just been another show that came and went. Cuz many folks don’t even like season 1 and I’ve heard some folks in here tell others to completely skip it

As much as people loved AOT (even in this thread years ago) all niccas been saying was “wait till _____ happens, wait till you see_____”

No one was calling that show the GOAT off the first season…. Hell people people wasn’t even claiming it was the GOAT off season 2 (matter fact someone back then said something to the effect of “when y’all see what’s to come this WILL go down as one of the GOATS). Season 3 is when some began to start saying it and after last season it was hands down unquestionable. It loosely took 4 SEASONS though. It’s not just about the number of eps, not sure why this “13-24 eps” mess was brought up, it’s about the progression of the STORIES

All I’m saying is Gotdamn breh…. Cant these shows get the opportunity to really cook:dahell:

All, if not most of the GOAT shows has some type of deep progression in their stories or a conclusion (Naruto, HxH, FMA, etc)

Kenichi felt like it didn’t get to even 15% of its story

I really didn’t feel like writing an essay on this silly shyt but I hope that clarifies :mindblown:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You wanna seriously contribute or do you wanna have a roast session and start some type of fukkey wars?

Cuz I can make you acknowledge me Lil Jey Uso :ufdup:
i already had you fuming and punching air :ehh: everyone else starting to realize you only watch those crunchyroll 2 minute clips on youtube and sometimes read the comments section. so by all means go back to telling on yourself :hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i already had you fuming and punching air :ehh: everyone else starting to realize you only watch those crunchyroll 2 minute clips on youtube and sometimes read the comments section. so by all means go back to telling on yourself :hubie:

Fuming punching air?

Cuz I don’t know what’s the bigger lie that or the latter statement:laff::laff:

I don’t even use crunchy roll and I already exposed your lying ass when you said I wasn’t watching a certain anime and then I literally posted a screenshot of all the eps…. WATCHED…:russ:

…On the FIREANIME app on the FIRESTICK

Cuz you gotta stop man:mjlol: