kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's 75 episodes, is it worth it?

Has anybody seen this entire series, is it good the entire time? I usualy don't watch series' this long. There's nothing worse than watching a series through 25-30 episodes and it getting shytty. Feels like a total waste of time.

i tried watching it but got about 7 eps into it and realized if i wanted to watch something that story driven, i'd watch law & order or some shyt.....just didnt have enuff goin on for me, but if u like full blown story driven anime series it should b right up your alley, just dont expect much action

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Has anybody seen this entire series, is it good the entire time? I usualy don't watch series' this long. There's nothing worse than watching a series through 25-30 episodes and it getting shytty. Feels like a total waste of time.
i watched Monster all the way though and it was worth it. it has one of the best villains in anime.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

I saw it..didn't really like it..I hated that that doctor was such a puzzy and I felt no emotion to any of the characters..the whole concept of the story was pretty stupid..

Terrible anime IMO..and I was glad it was over

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I saw it..didn't really like it..I hated that that doctor was such a puzzy and I felt no emotion to any of the characters..the whole concept of the story was pretty stupid..

Terrible anime IMO..and I was glad it was over
:laugh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
8 eps in and I am absolutely addicted to Magi. I like how they're trying to stay true to the Arabic theme with all of the characters having Arabic names, dress styles and calligraphy.
hegrqrb_zps6d9b285c.gif

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is hunterxhunter the best anime out right now? Or is their more piff I'm sleeping on?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Four episodes into Gungrave, and it has that Monster vibe I've been searching for. :ahh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
8 eps in and I am absolutely addicted to Magi. I like how they're trying to stay true to the Arabic theme with all of the characters having Arabic names, dress styles and calligraphy.
hegrqrb_zps6d9b285c.gif
oh that sinbad boy aint nuthin to fukk with :bronbron:

So is hunterxhunter the best anime out right now? Or is their more piff I'm sleeping on?
uhh theres magi & jojo which are way better as of now since HxH is doing this greed island arc

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
ayo i'm contemplating on reading or watching magi..what should i do brehs..are they planning to make magi a full fledge anime series?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i watched Monster all the way though and it was worth it. it has one of the best villains in anime.
Just finished watching episode 20 of Zetsuen no Tempest. Ended in one of the most brutal cliffhangers of the series.

shyt just got real
maget.jpg

Seriously that ending just sent a wrecking-ball through the whole damn series. where does it go now? Next episode needs to hurry up and drop.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Just finished watching episode 20 of Zetsuen no Tempest. Ended in one of the most brutal cliffhangers of the series.

shyt just got real
maget.jpg

:krs: Didn't know if anyone else watches this.

Can't wait for Thursday. :whew: