Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Group of 3. One weirdly nice guy who transforms to a mad/evil version, one dark cool guy, and a broad.

Black Order = Jujutsu Tech

Cursed eye....eats cursed finger.

Akuma = Curses

Dark gothic based

etc

If anything the more spot on comparison would be Naruto. Yuji's crew seems like a more edgier version of team 7.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Slime Anime / Tensura

• Cocky Swordbreh got the Kakyoin-treatment and walked into the blade :wow:
  • Wish Geld killed Spikeboy like how Mountain killed Oberyn by pushing his eyes into the sockets and knocking out his teeth; oh well.
  • Some HOH action with the choke/snap, girl crying out for Mommy; YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A GAME?
  • Rimuru's death art was Ok.
  • I know how whenever there is this big battle, episodes in TenSura last only 2 episodes but I felt I need to more carnage.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
did he finally snap and send a death threat to a one piece critic

OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!:usure:

Much WORST than that:picard:

Maybe they should go back to black people having a predesignated place to sit on the bus as well then so they don't have to sit in between all those racist white people. Give black people their own drinking fountains back so their lips don't have to touch the fountains contaminated by white devil people. Make sure the black children only go to all-black schools so they don't have to learn the inherent evil's warped history. Segregation is the answer to all of life's problems.
:mjpls:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/not...ist-poster-and-film-critic-thegodling.837642/

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Here's the thing and I always warn folks... be careful who yall kee kee with

Like when I joke with cats.... it be about the subject matter or the topic in the threads.

Very rarely do I cross lines, overstep shyt or call someone lowblow outside their names or act all high and mighty.

I think thats wack cuz 1- its not that serious and 2- niccas really aint trying pull up face to face one way or another:mjgrin:

Some of yall rock or ride with questionable people and I never say shyt but I do be looking sideways like :usure: cuz you just never know.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Here's the thing and I always warn folks... be careful who yall kee kee with

Like when I joke with cats.... it be about the subject matter or the topic in the threads.

Very rarely do I cross lines, overstep shyt or call someone lowblow outside their names or act all high and mighty.

I think thats wack cuz 1- its not that serious and 2- niccas really aint trying pull up face to face one way or another:mjgrin:

Some of yall rock or ride with questionable people and I never say shyt but I do be looking sideways like :usure: cuz you just never know.

:wow:

Man... I'd like to think my :mjpls: sensors are top tier IRL but on the coli it's trash. This makes three members I didn't know about. I was dapping up Sensitive Blake Griffin and Killdatnoize had me :picard: when they got exposed.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I knew @Bryan Danielson would be the one who posted this itt. :mjlol:

I was in the exposure thread as Nicole posted it with this one in the next tab. :skip:

You was one of the dudes that was "hey Godling... GET'EM":mjlol:

And the reason I never really heavenly engaged dude like that... cuz I always thought something was peculiar about him and it seem like with most of us this shyt wasnt "jokes" with him.

The energy was never good and I never felt the need to waste it and get into a legit shoot:beli:

I knew something was always behind that "uppidty pretentious" shyt though... I called it:pachaha: