Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Don't think I've ever felt more jaded as an anime viewer, than I currently am with AOT. I saw that Levi Zeke chase down through the forest and could only think about how WIT would recreate that scene. Still a good show, but it's just not a very inspired adaptation.

MAPPA takes the opposite approach with JJK. You compare manga to anime and see stylistic improvements all across the board, taking advantage of the medium to deliver a different experience.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ayo i was at the edge of my seat watchin Levi put his Wrestlemania undefeated streak on the line :lupe:

and then everything caught off and i'm like.. why am i lookin at an asian weatherman? :dwillhuh:

he's not even animated :dwillhuh:

:dead:

but i get it now, hopefully folks are ok over there

These anime normally be like 22-25 mins not including the credits.... so it’s like

:damn: We can’t get them last 5-7 mins.

I get they need to get they shyt together for safety. But I surprised there isn’t a process where they just put it online. It’s not like the ep ain’t complete or they make and air in real time.

But it’s whatever..... hopefully everyone over there will be fine and we just get 2 eps next week

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

mappa did deliver on this scene though

Armin:mjlol:

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
tenor.gif

mappa did deliver on this scene though

Armin:mjlol:

Really showed how Eren really been about that life for a fukking while now and it's crazy to think about.

Dude literally been living in the trenches for like 7-8 years straight.

Can't even remember the last time Armin put in actual work

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Times have changed compared to when I went I know Japan became more westernized according to my roommate who visits often to see his in laws there said to me breh I ain’t the same u wouldn’t like it compared to when we were there
I mean sure u can still pull females but quality ain’t the same :to:
I mean roppongi was full fukkery for me or anyplace I went since I attract it :dead:
Yokohama was same as well shibuya and shinjuku
But I was well known in the streets back then the grapevine did wonders for me and my boy cuz of the female crew we met were well established and ran there mouths so it brought a lot of attention probably unnecessary too :russ:

might have a few kids running around back in Japan too :snoop:

Breh posts this yet has GOAT FATHER right beneath his profile name. :russ: