Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What did y’all think of weathering with you ?

I liked the first half of the movie but I felt like the main character went too far with his simping it got annoying. He damned the whole city for that chick and I was throughly disgusted at him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I liked the first half of the movie but I felt like the main character went too far with his simping it got annoying. He damned the whole city for that chick and I was throughly disgusted at him.

Never heard of that.

That’s the actual name?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

Oh we not fukking with the drama anime? No spirited away or princess monoske? Lol

Na I’m good breh:russ:

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@TheGodling come get your heathen lil brother. :picard:

One thing we can agree on is me and that nicca ain’t no way in hell related.:hhh:

Breh... if you want to watch princess monoske

That’s your bag:hubie:

It’s just not for me

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

The end was a little insane to me. Like after he started pulling straps on police

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

saw it with wifey at movie theater when it came out ya he was simping hard but I did enjoy it tho
Need a rewatch too see how I truly feel tho
Your name on first watch I did enjoy more tho

Food Wars' last two seasons fell off hard. It lost that magic that it had, and just felt, "Let's get this over with."

Also TenSura/Slime Anime. Rimuru going to have kill 10k folks now? :ohhh:

breh they bringing 20k and he ain’t settling for less from what it sounds like so he gonna double up I think and I hope as a :ufdup: humans and use ur souls as some pain rebirth shyt for his people

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The end was a little insane to me. Like after he started pulling straps on police

yea I couldn’t get with that, he was doing too much.
saw it with wifey at movie theater when it came out ya he was simping hard but I did enjoy it tho
Need a rewatch too see how I truly feel tho
Your name on first watch I did enjoy more tho

breh they bringing 20k and he ain’t settling for less from what it sounds like so he gonna double up I think and I hope as a :ufdup: humans and use ur souls as some pain rebirth shyt for his people

yea your name was good to me, real good. That’s what made me watch this but the ending was weak.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Re-watched Darker than Black:francis:(I regret it)

I don't remember it being this bad the first time around

The characters that should be the main characters Amber, Pai and them (interesting as hell) are barely in the show

Pai's dumbass brother in the mask and that female detective with a crush on him should have been some side shyt (they are both dull af)

and I'm not even gonna get into how weird for no reason the second season was and creepy with him getting drunk feeling up and beating a young girl everyday and calling it training cause he lost his powers :what:not to mention them rehashing the same plot of him looking for a girl from season one but this time its that doll chick he used to despise the fukk out of in the end everything is mostly explained but its like who gives a fukk this story is awful :mindblown:

Show isn't even mid...I feel like I got trolled :wtb:by myself :mjlol: