Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So I'm a Spider: It was easy for me to forget just how big spider-girl actually is. She looks tiny compared to the other monsters. But look at the size of the egg she tried to eat.... then look at the size of the egg compared to the humans that came to get it. Fight with the snake was nice. It goes back to me saying she's nowhere near OP. If it weren't for the fact that she fully heals when she levels up, she'd be dead. a lot. Lotta fights gonna feel like boss battles, even though she's only fighting some monster maybe a level or 2 higher than hers (for now)

And I'll admit, I do find the story of the other students.... interesting.

Studio wilding out with the ending theme visuals. :mjlol:

Re:Zero: I'm glad they're showing how much heart Otto has. There hasn't been a whole lot of.... suffering, but it's been a rough few weeks right. Puck, Emilia's memories....

JJK: Welcome Back. Ima have to rewatch. I was a bit.... distracted. It still looks great, OP bangin'

TPN: They.... might get past the point I stopped reading. I'm waiting on that.

I also watched the uncensored version of that... Healer's Revenge show? I can see it being a hit, and I don't just mean cause of the sex and bouncing titties. I was bored. What can I say. I don't know if I mentioned it here or in the manga thread, but I dropped the manga after a certain point. But I guess what's the point of a harem if you aren't fukking them? I'm not here in anime/comics land for that sorta shyt though so

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@Mr. Negative @winb83

Episode 29 now. It’s still going alright. I miss L.

Past viewers are making me laugh with how adamant everyone is that it sucks after a certain point
It never becomes a bad show but it's half the show it was when it was Light vs L. It's a poor man's version of itself and the ending is total bullshyt.