Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I kinda like this aldonoah...felt like code geass but with better pacing and the fukkery is more focused and used well. the mech fighting is cool too cause they have to figure out each one's unique traits. more fun than the mech powerlevels that Geass and that other show they made devolved into. also the characters are pretty good. i like how they wrote the martians.with all the internal conflict and space racism. interesting show so far, I usually hate sci fi mech shyt
Aldonoah is like code geass?!? :gladbron:

I got to watch that s*** now then :whoo:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I just finished watching the Blade anime and it wasn't bad :ehh:

I like how they used the Deacon Frost from the comic books and not the Stephen Dorf version from the movie. I would have preferred it be more than 12 episodes so they could have actually developed the relationship between Blade and Makoto more so her death would have been a bit more dramatic but it was still a good watch.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I need to get back on Aldnoah. I watched like the first 3 eps and it didn't grab me like too much. I know it's good, but I've been putting other anime this season before it. I'm keeping up with 6 shows every 1-2 weeks lol.

I might get back on it when Jojo takes a break...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tokyo ghoul was dope as fuk this week...that S-class ghoul dude came in the coffee house and crush the buildings, with kaneki face :wow: .....shyt was a lil unsettling to listen too :huhldup: but now the old man forming the clique (surprisingly with that one weirdo ass dude included) to go save my nicca :blessed: dis gon b gud :obama:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i'm gonna check out tokyo ghoul since everyone here seems to at least make it sound watchable

to everyone on the fence about aldnoah - it's KINDA like code geass, but i can't say that because the characters made geass more than anything else. most of the people in aldnoah just come off boring or weak (which means there's gonna be a lot of bodies later on :demonic:) but when shyt cranks up its real. dude really is the macgywer of gundam pilots. i don't think its amazing but at the same time i find it hard to say anything too negative about it. :manny: its a good show. if you're undecided, check it out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe Sword Art dedicated a whole episode to a character's mental breakdown.