Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard this before, but never knew why. Granted I've never watched the Gundam arc with him as the MC either. :jbhmm:

Kamille was a pimp :jawalrus: had these space hoes defecting from their military and giving their lives for young loverboy. 4 defected. Fa catching bodies. Seduced sarah just to out her as a spy. All my bytches Newtypes, no Earth hoes.

Also liked his character arc. He started as a emotional punk and only stole the gundam and joined AEUG to flex on the military police bullying him. But his childish actions bit him in the ass with deaths close to him.

Now he starts going hard on the feddies and his friends are looking at him like ":dwillhuh: bro, I thought all this war shyt was just grownup talk to you?"

By the time Zeta ended duded was locked in but was losing his mind from all the killing and the loss. I think he committed dat in a sequel manga:picard:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My top 20 anime weighs more on their manga adaptations :yeshrug:

One piece
Magi
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
One Outs
FMA Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Berserk
Kingdom
Hunter x Hunter
Soul Eater
Tower of God
DBZ
Attack On Titan
Code Geass
One Punch Man
Demon Slayer
Zeta Gundam
Yu Yu Hakusho
Black Cat
Hajime No Ippo

that’s the thing some anime adaptations are trash while the manga or light novel is pure fire

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mane :scust::gucci: if you don't get your unrefined, disheveled, your mind became a terrible thing to waste ass TF off this internet, I'll put you in the same corner as Bryan "I don't got 5 on it much less 20 to put on this list" Danielson ass bwoy.

:ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:
:russ: not a Manga reader breh

But I gotta get on it

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
that’s the thing some anime adaptations are trash while the manga or light novel is pure fire

facts or some anime adaption would only adapt 50% of the manga or condense a 20+ volume manga into a 12 episode show. madness

- Slam Dunk
-Berserk 2016
-Tokyo ghoul
-D gray man (whatever happen to this series...it used to be so popular)
-Kare Kano
-Nana