Reppin
East London

d1HQ2Gw.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After each episode of Tower of God I go back and read the web toon. The anime and the web toon are mad different. The anime is excluding so much shyt :gucci:

What they skipping?

It seems like they're gonna try to rush part one to a close...god knows how thats gonna work out
Honestly this isnt a bad series to go with for the live action adaptation route, gonna need some fire child actors tho.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
What they skipping?

It seems like they're gonna try to rush part one to a close...god knows how thats gonna work out

They excluded a lot. They excluded a lot of info about the tower like the fact that King Jahad hasn't even climbed the entire entire tower himself and how each floor is roughly the size of America. They changed certain characters personalities too. For instance Anak isn't an a$$hole at all in web toon but in the anime she's a jerk at first

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They excluded a lot. They excluded a lot of info about the tower like the fact that King Jahad hasn't even climbed the entire entire tower himself and how each floor is roughly the size of America. They changed certain characters personalities too. For instance Anak isn't an a$$hole at all in web toon but in the anime she's a jerk at first
Weirdly enough I remember Anak as kind of a bytch but you ended up sympathizing with her once the backstory drops.

As far as what was cut it doesnt seem too consequential :ehh:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Weirdly enough I remember Anak as kind of a bytch but you ended up sympathizing with her once the backstory drops.

As far as what was cut it doesnt seem too consequential :ehh:

There's more stuff but I can't remember it all off the top of my head. The stuff they cut out gives a better foundation to the overall story. Like for instance a lot of people were really confused about the points system and how the tests work and the web toon explained it with much more clarity than than the anime did.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.