Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man..... so in 3 days finished the Kingdom S1.

Yo the last 10 eps was nothing short of phenomenal. I haven’t watched an anime that brought me through this many emotions in years I was was legit getting chills especially around the last 6 or so.

And that last ep was :wow:

How they fukk I sleep on this show?:dahell:

I saw someone mention it months ago, and I put it in my queue but kinda ignored it over other shyt.

Then it was mentioned again a few pages back and I decided to try it on some “whatever” shyt.

But man....... this show about to make me rearrange my favs.

Now about to dive into S2 and see if they can exceed the first :lawd:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man..... so in 3 days finished the Kingdom S1.

Yo the last 10 eps was nothing short of phenomenal. I haven’t watched an anime that brought me through this many emotions in years I was was legit getting chills especially around the last 6 or so.

And that last ep was :wow:

How they fukk I sleep on this show?:dahell:

I saw someone mention it months ago, and I put it in my queue but kinda ignored it over other shyt.

Then it was mentioned again a few pages back and I decided to try it on some “whatever” shyt.

But man....... this show about to make me rearrange my favs.

Now about to dive into S2 and see if they can exceed the first :lawd:
the anime got me to read the manga, fukkin amazing manga.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I finally finished Inuyasha, but then I remembered that I also have to watch the final act
GrotesqueCheapBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Why would you even make yourself suffer like that :mjcry:

My brother started watching Naruto and he truly believes Rock Lee is gonna turn that corner :mjlol:

Rock Lee was the Derrick Rose of Naruto :mjcry:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished Bokurano some time ago and it was pretty good for what it was.

Maybe I've watched too many animes but I knew the whole plot by the second episode. There weren't any twists or shockers other than that moment in the 2nd ep for me.

Where it shines are the individual character stories and how the kids learn of the world around them. More than a few had me tearing up.

:mjcry:

If I were to compare it, it's like Evangelion-lite. Not overly deep themes that you have to comb through with the pause and rewind function or magnifying glass but a character piece. They all have their issues and act like kids. Plot is pretty similar but it's a mech anime...

That OP

:wow:

Also, I can't stand when opening or ending credits give away the show. In this case it was the ending credits, skip those if you watch it.

6/10

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ikuhara posted a tribute to his twitter of someone who died on this date nine years ago

looked them up and it was the VA for Utena. Then found a video where she explains how she got the role and her approach to voicing the character.

She also did Athena from Aria, which is unforgettable for those who enjoy that anime.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Watching this again and as much as I love the OG, when watching the Netflix intro, I wouldn't mind if they do some sort of remake of the maximum tournament.

OG soundtrack was a tad better :wow:

Last edited: