Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Welp.... I'm all caught up on BG and Slime:beli:

I guess from here on out I'm watching with yall in real time:francis:

Like real talk..... I dont think I'm gonna ask yall to put me on to no shyt like this for awhile..... BG is another Orange for me

After this..... I need to go back to my roots a bit.... I had kinda paused watching the rest of Naruto but need to go back to that and get started on Boruto.... not to mention get ready for my regular shows thats are great.

Yall niccas fooled me for the last time and I'm watching these in protest

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Like real talk..... I dont think I'm gonna ask yall to put me on to no shyt like this for awhile..... BG is another Orange for me

After this..... I need to go back to my roots a bit.... I had kinda paused watching the rest of Naruto but need to go back to that and get started on Boruto.... not to mention get ready for my regular shows thats are great.

Martha
all that naruto made your brain junk
HLvuhXF.png
that's your fault not ours

watching boruto for the story fukk wrong him
HLvuhXF.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Martha

Denial is strong in u breh embrace what we me and @42 Monks recommend u :mjgrin:

Especially poo poo trash:banderas:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It seems @He Who Posts Well bushed hxh
No more tales of kurapikaw, keelowah, heseuka and gon (he couldn't spell that one wrong if he tried) :mjcry:

He didnt even get to see the part where gon isnt around and Ging actively joins the story

The fukkery in this thread would have been OD:mjcry:

I had to take a break because Greed Island turned the series into Yu x Gi x Oh. I might pick it back up after I rewatch Cowboy Bebop

Mika

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Martha
I've watched all of Boruto because i've been content starved but i can't say i dig it like that.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watched Tokyo Godfathers for the first time. Good christmas film about three hobos rescuing a baby orphan. in the process of trying to find a home for her they find where they belong too and confront the issues that caused their poverty to begin with.

one of the main characters is transwoman who is most protective of the child because she can't give birth and can relate to being abandoned by family. liked how her character was handled and that the oddest personality wound up being most influential.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the newest pv for Boku no Hero season 4 and one of the youtube comments say that the upcoming arc with that guy in the mask, Overload or something is the best in the manga.

Got me a little hyped.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I saw the newest pv for Boku no Hero season 4 and one of the youtube comments say that the upcoming arc with that guy in the mask, Overload or something is the best in the manga.

Got me a little hyped.

Na mirio from the big 3 is the biggest reason then the villain
Hell we need a spinoff bout him he be a dope MC