what animated series should I be watching?

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Ultimate Spiderman is fukking dope, fukk what the haters say...wish it was PG though they could've gotten away with way more

I don't like how they took away Peter's role with the Bugle. This is also the first spider-man cartoon that doesn't seem true to the character. Spider-man stories was always about doing the right thing even at the cost of relationships and money in Peter's personal life. This show doesn't have that. They also seemed to have made Spidey a tad bit weaker and dumber than he should be.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
got all caught up on avengers...

do we got threads for each individual cartoon.. i mean animated series ?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with Young Justice and The Regular Show.

For comedy, check out Total Dama Island. Jokes for days.

I'm still aggy about Wolverines and The X-Men cancellaton. First season was piff.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you like The Legend of Korra, you'd probably like Tron: Uprising (even if you didn't like/see Tron: Legacy). They're written on that similar plane of "for kids, but will still go into more adult territory," moreso for Tron since the characters are computer programs, not real people, so they can get away with them dying pretty violently.

There was a prologue episode that came out that apparently wasn't very good (I haven't seen it), but everything from "The Renegade, Part 1" on has been pretty good. It's well written for the most part (the end of episode 4 was pretty wonky) and the acting is great. This might be my favorite cartoon on TV right now with Korra on hiatus.

It's not doing too well in the ratings tho :to:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
If you like The Legend of Korra, you'd probably like Tron: Uprising (even if you didn't like/see Tron: Legacy). They're written on that similar plane of "for kids, but will still go into more adult territory," moreso for Tron since the characters are computer programs, not real people, so they can get away with them dying pretty violently.

There was a prologue episode that came out that apparently wasn't very good (I haven't seen it), but everything from "The Renegade, Part 1" on has been pretty good. It's well written for the most part (the end of episode 4 was pretty wonky) and the acting is great. This might be my favorite cartoon on TV right now with Korra on hiatus.

It's not doing too well in the ratings tho :to:

Probably because the time they air it, doesn't it come on like weds nights or something

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hunter X Hunter (the new version)

Gon is a beast.
tumblr_m5r2i2wBUf1rnkng1o1_400.gif

tumblr_m5r9o9h3y71qzk4cro1_500.gif

tumblr_m5r6gozXjq1r1tx4mo1_500.gif

Gon_punches_Hisoka_in_the_face.gif

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
casshern%2Bsins.jpg

Been watchin dis lately and it's actually pretty dope so far. :leon: :smugdraper:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKw8QwhexVE"]Casshern Sins Trailer - YouTube[/ame]