What and who are the coli miltants?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Btw...I really don't like this division that's being created by this.

We might disagree on certain things but I just want to see black folks succeed in this world. I mean....it's one thing to name call for no reason and jump to conclusions because one doesn't think a certain way. It's another completely to down talk those who are actually passionate about black issues as if they're the "enemy".

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

We might disagree on certain things but I just want to see black folks succeed in this world. I mean....it's one thing to name call for no reason and jump to conclusions because one doesn't think a certain way. It's another completely to down talk those who are actually passionate about black issues as if they're the "enemy".

The fact that a thread about "militants" started by a non-black person was stickied speaks volumes.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Q:What is a "Coli Militant"?
A: A slang term describing those who claim to be pro black, yet act like the stereotypical caricatures off a wayans bros movie(ex. kalinga, from I'm gonna git u sucka).

Q: Who are the "Coli Militants"?
A: Sorry, butthere seems to be insufficient data coming from those who use the term for me to give you an accurate answer.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps

That's cause the coli militant is not really passionate about black people and their struggle, it's just a means of exercising superiority here. Ion know when it happened but some type of hierarchal structure formed at some point here where if you do not advocate running up into white people's homes and pushing scalps back or some other type of outlandish shyt like that, you fall into either the category of the c00n or cac, which invalidates everything you say. Nah coli militants are just the adults here who can't maintain an intelligent discussion without attacking a person, which in real life is also a pretty high number of people. A coli militant is essentially an armchair militant. And this alienation you're talking about is not going to change unless we decide to love each other instead of attacking each other to boost egos. Like the word c00n, I can probably count on 2 hands the amount of posters here who genuinely be on some tap dancing sambo shyt. But every other post is "c00n" this "c00n" that, and no reasonable solution can come from conversations like that, because they're not about what's best for black people they're about individuals and their egos. Ima :salute: cause as far as I know you've been on that real shyt since I've been here, but this mindset needs to change. When I first got here TLR was actually interesting discussion, and now I only really come here for fukkery. This site could literally be such a powerful media for change, not even direct change just making black people socially aware and I'll credit those who do that because I've learned a lot here, but this if you're not with me you're against me mindset is disgusting

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Yes it is. It's always a ridiculous caricature of ultra pro black people who hate black women but love white women which is a ridiculous myth that people still like to bring up.
You don't think most of the folks that are called "coli-militants" are actually caricatures of real pro black people? I live that black first life in real life and don't have a problem with using the coli-militant label. The reason I use the coli-militant label is because I see these nikkas talking mad shyt but not about that action in real life. The coli-militant do real pro-black people on this site a great injustice.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aint none us rockin black berets and
shades...........
were just woke and calling a pile of shyt
a pile of shyt.
wat6rr.jpg

:usure: Been rocking a black beret with shades since 2002.

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
If you notice the same people complaining about so called coli militants never complained when TLR was infested with ass eating, pawg worshiping, and daily black women bashing threads. It got so bad in here that these clowns started to openly come out and say that they would sleep with shemales...The shift in mindset was much needed to bring balance back to this section and I welcome it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:usure: Been rocking a black beret with shades since 2002.

and that's something to be proud of kinfolk.
my point is white people/c00ns will call any
black person a millitant for speaking the gospel
on white people.
kinda like how if you speak on how wicked
israel is the gypsies are quick to cry anti-semite.
wat6rr.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I think.....
Coli Militant = Pro Blacks on this forum
Coli c00n = Conservatives on this forum
:yeshrug: But i'm not sure exactly .
Actually the posters that are on some stereotypical shyt that generally get the "coli militant" label are ultra conservative:

-Anti-gay
-Anti-women
-Antisemetic
-Often religious zealots
-Uncomfortable with interracial couples
-Advocate for reinstating segregation
-Lack of empathy for others in different groups of society

Basically they have a lot in common with Tea Party conservatives, except they hate white people instead of black people. :yeshrug:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
The fact that a thread about "militants" started by a non-black person was stickied speaks volumes.
I noticed all the people who dapped that mess were all either:

1)People who talked about dumb shyt like eating ass, PAWGS, shytting on black women, or stupid e-beef threads.
2)People who only pop their heads up when it time to bash Minister Farrakhan, Dr. Boyce, or Tariq. Often times to deflect when something like Walter Scott happens.
3)nonblacks

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
If you notice the same people complaining about so called coli militants never complained when TLR was infested with ass eating, pawg worshiping, and daily black women bashing threads. It got so bad in here that these clowns started to openly come out and say that they would sleep with shemales...The shift in mindset was much needed to bring balance back to this section and I welcome it.
People who complain about TLR being too militant are just frustrated nonblacks who wanted to continue to play out their online caricatures of an ignorant black man who just talks about white women, eating ass, and acting ignorant(e beef threads).

Well some of us are not into being and acting like grown ass kids. Yes, this is why people call black men grown ass boys. Cause some black men just want to smoke(threads about selling crack that aren't moved to the bushes), fukk(PAWG threads), watch grown ass men play a kids game(The Coliseum), turn up, clowning(immature expose and e-beef threads), and partying. It fits into the stereotype that we are shiftless and lazy, and we do not like to handle business. People who criticize "Militant" threads in TLR fit AT LEAST one of those archetypes that I noted. They want to dwell in a world of fantasy to get away from reality. It's the same mindset that they probably hold in real life, which is why shyt doesn't get done in our communities.

@Elle Driver was on the c00n train by caping for that "Coli militants hate black people" thread.