What age would you...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, I would go back and tell myself to take up money management in college and then when I graduated give myself the biggest lotto numbers for that time since I'm going to have to split it with the real winners and watch my dream become my real life.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Anytime 13-16 to give the right advice, mostly about chicks and working out.

*shrug*

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Probably right out of 8th grade.

I'd tell myself:

• Working out without EATING right will show no results.
  • Being an A student in 9th and 10th grade won't mean shyt to a college if you skip class every other day for p*ssy in the 11th and 12th grade. :smh:
  • Art school is a fukkIN WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Don't do it. You'll become a decent artist without the schooling. You ain't learn shyt from art school anyways.
  • Then I'd just be like....The ho's on Morgan University's campus be bad AND it's cheap. You might as well get your undergrad from there, and then transfer to grad school somewhere else.
  • Then I'd finish by saying: p*ssy isn't EVERYTHING. Finish school ontime, and you'll enjoy life more. I promise.
This thread sucks. :to:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I'd tell my 18 year old self to keep up the good work, and everything that my 18 year old self wants to happen, some will happen but most won't happen, and better things than she could have possibly conceived are coming her way anyway :smile:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
[*]Being an A student in 9th and 10th grade won't mean shyt to a college if you skip class every other day for p*ssy in the 11th and 12th grade. :smh:

:snoop: thats word for word my life. i was great until i got my first official gf at the very end of 10th grade. once i got my first nut off :noah: :takedat: :shaq: my dikk took over my brain and it was all downhill after that...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
12/13 would of been a lot more social....aint in contact with nobody i went school with and its taking its toll on me :to:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
i would say right out of high school. i got a taste of what i thought at the time was "independance" and somehow became a little nihilistic.

due to negative influences, i quickly became disillusioned and became a negative influence myself.

what i didn't realize at the time was that we can affect our own reality, depending upon the degree of belief we have, in what we hope to achieve.

the higher our degree of belief in 'something,' the higher the accuracy to perceive that 'something.'

we become inundated with society telling us who we are, what we can't do and what is possible (limitations).

imo, it is true when some say anything is possible... anything you have the ability to truly believe in and accurately envision, is possible.

carelessness is when we don't realize that when we imagine negativity, we make that become a real part of our life - think well, brehs.

:cheers:

Peace and Good Thoughts!

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I'd go back at 18 and give myself the numbers to the biggest unclaimed mega millions drawing of the entire year. :yes:

Yeah. Idgaf about a scholarship, I graduated high school that's all that matters. College can wait, I'm tryna get that dough.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
i could've changed my life drastically in 6-7th grade

there was this test we were taking to get into Prep for Prep, which was basically a free trip to any one of those expensive ass Prep Schools like Exeter and Andover...I got one of the highest scores on the actual test but my grades were average/below average and I didn't make the cut

the nikkas that did make it are all in Ivy Leagues and got mad friends from Harvard and Yale and Columbia on their FB :sadcam: I woulda just told myself to do all those easy ass assignments and don't worry about "being cool"