What age would you...

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Go back and tell yourself how to take advantage of the future. I would have to say 14 going into high school. I was always a bright kid but I should have capitalized on my studies and pulled WAY more hoes... :sadbron: :to:

Where I am at now I am not playing catch up persay. I'm just learning to appreciate life and becoming more mature and wiser.... :win: I still gotta get to my goals tho :myman:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Go back and tell yourself how to take advantage of the future. I would have to say 14 going into high school. I was always a bright kid but I should have capitalized on my studies and pulled WAY more hoes... :sadbron: :to:

Where I am at now I am not playing catch up persay. I'm just learning to appreciate life and becoming more mature and wiser.... :win: I still gotta get to my goals tho :myman:
Probably 14 for me too, so I could go back and easily pull all the females I missed out on.:to:

Also I would go back and do better in highschool to get scholarships in college

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I used to hustle a little to buy sneakers n' shyt. Knowing what a nicca know now, I would be moving birds floating around the city in a Aston or maybe dead but my people would be set with cash.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I dont regret anything,

I suppose I would've tried to stress the importance of family
and opened my young self's eyes to more methods of financial gain