What a 2nd Trump Presidency will look like....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The GOP is already self destructing within itself and fighting on C-Span.

Far-Right Wing governments always collapses and self destructs. Trump 2025 plan will literally have the American Dollar turned to dust and everyone resorting to cannibalism for food. :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Coli told me they want their racism out in the open.

The other part these TLR contrarians didn't tell you, is that they want NO ACCOUNTABILITY of these openly racist CACs because they believe that black people have too many rights as it is and we need to go back to late 1800s Jim Crow to "unify".

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
People were all doom and gloom when he first won. Nothing gone really happen outside of the status quo.

Affirmative action got overturned for college admissions and we're about to see it get removed for government contracts.

What a crazy ass statement by you.

And before some smart dumb motherfukker replies, this decision will only effect race based affirmative action policies. White women can still benefit from the affirmative action policies that are still in place.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
This is what I'm talking about. Completely off the rails :mjlol:

Fear indoctrination. Google that

Ain't you a fukking canadian lol
Yeah I'm Canadian. Has nothing to do with this conversation though. What do you think happens when countries elect people who want absolute power? These leaders have to appease their voting base, and their voting base wants violence. But please keep thinking that a Michael Jordan smiley makes things any better.