How is cats sleeping on this?

Edit: came in here thinking I'd find a 200 page thread
I'm hurt

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
This show is riveting and coli is sleep.

All the praise for that Birth of a Nation bullshyt (family man plans vengeance!...except that's all bullshyt), yet crickets on a show like this. Guess Coli only likes their slave narratives where all women can do is get raped and cry or sit patiently by to be saved. #Macon7

*edit* My ultimate dream in life (my old dean had red hair)

CIq2muY.gif

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm interested in seeing where show goes and how long it lasts....Watched it on Hulu a week ago... Actually a solid show

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Damn i hope they pick this back up great show and great acting

I heard OWN and BET were in the running, but at this point its not looking good breh.......it was a great show...........meanwhile the fukking Bachelor is going on its 20th season.........bullshyt to keep the idiots dumb.......:martin:

Oprah said the show cost too much (~$5 million per episode) for what it was bringing back in the ratings:yeshrug:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Oprah said the show cost too much (~$5 million per episode) for what it was bringing back in the ratings:yeshrug:
Yeah she got Tyler in her pocket and that show can't be more then a couple of hundred thousand a show to produce....Wonder why the budgets be so big on these shows. Most of Underground was shot outside.........