Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I hope clementine is still alive, but her IMDB isn't looking good :mjcry:

0ePyTr4.jpg
:wow:
I met this jawn last month and didnt realize it was her until 30 min into the convo. she's in the 2nd season

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you know hollywood people? How was she, stuck up? down to earth
i live in LA, work in industry. she was chill. most people are cool, depending on how you are introduced to them.

:krs: What y'all talked about? :ohhh:
regular shyt, she was cool. a little odd, way smaller than i thought she would be. she really likes bike riding :russ:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i live in LA, work in industry. she was chill. most people are cool, depending on how you are introduced to them.

regular shyt, she was cool. a little odd, way smaller than i thought she would be. she really likes bike riding :russ:
damn who else you met and talk to? does she look good in real life or just all the hollywood makeup

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
damn who else you met and talk to? does she look good in real life or just all the hollywood makeup
I meet a lot of mofos, I forget a lot of times cuz its kind of regular now. most recent, Yvonne Orji, Jussie Smollet, Lisa Raye, Giancarlo Espisito. The black father on Malcolm and Me, Rosa Acosta, Hannibal Burress, Tommy davidson's i'm forgetting people, a lot of music people, no A list people tho

The chick was pretty, she's mad skinny. she looks better on TV, def smashable