West Virginia couple adopt Blk kids to use them as slaves, locked them in barns

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm against interracial adoption. the couple should at minimum have one full black parent to quality. this should be expected by the law in a country where white people refuse to acknowledge shyt like Tulsa and rewrite the experience of slaves in textbooks.

i'm pro abortion

unwanted kids being exploited is the end result of forcing unfit parents to have kids.

vino

Superstar
Daps
They also have human trafficking charges and their bail recently increased because it was believed they use trafficking money to post bail as well.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Hope Dr Richie is at work today, know fasho he will cover this story. Sharon Reed is a little irritating, she cool but Dr Richie is great with stories like this.

It's crazy that every single day there are 3-10 fukked up stories that stem from white racism. The shyt is a mental illness and networks/churches/communities/local governments/ ect that contribute to this type of shyt should all be punished.

Some shyt as simple as an anti corruption algorithm where civilians and possible co defendants can report every type of corruption they witnessed, were victimized by or were a part of and the algorithm can summarize the most reported district courts, police officers, government officials, politicians, ect. If you are a cop and you have 15 reported incidents you will be jailed or worse according to how much damage you have done.

Once you start taking down whole city governments and police departments you offer lenience to the people involved that contributed to the algorithm.

As a government, even if you can't take action legally, you build up that information until you can cease enough power to go after the folks.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ghatdam WV:francis:

Most of the state is Crackers in the Hills status

Cacs in Western Pa where I am from always would talk down and laugh at West Virginians. But in fact Pittsburgh is 40 minutes from WV. Those are the same exact cacs. When I moved back home to help my folks during Covid the blatant racism was wide open.

I moved from Florida to Pa and saw more Trump paraphernalia and rebel flags up there by a wide margin over Florida which had me :why: