West African Women ***Appreciation Thread***

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
fyi Chidinma Ekhile has a sex tape out which I won't post in here but its :whew:

May need to upload a link that!:whew: Those lips:noah:

image.aspx

tumblr_mu2kd2IECX1qi7n7ho7_400.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:what: What kinda work?

I've seen many curvy African woman like this. Just cause she got a phat ass, big breast and a flat stomach don't mean that she had work done. :camron:

I know all that but she has has had work done. It's obvious. She's had lipo and work done her butt. I have seen enough PS to know it when I see it.
Here is a Tihary. She naturally has breasts, a big butt and flat stomah. Notice how everything flows together naturally. No hard angles.
tahiry-love-and-hip-hop-new-york.jpg
tahiry-jose-4.jpg

Now look at this chick. Her body has all types of wierd and hard angles. There is no flow. The human body is not made like that. She looks like she is about to topple over.
f417574cf3d211e2b4b422000a1f903d_7.jpg

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I know all that but she has has had work done. It's obvious. She's had lipo and work done her butt. I have seen enough PS to know it when I see it.
Here is a Tihary. She naturally has breasts, a big butt and flat stomah. Notice how everything flows together naturally. No hard angles.
tahiry-love-and-hip-hop-new-york.jpg
tahiry-jose-4.jpg

Now look at this chick. Her body has all types of wierd and hard angles. There is no flow. The human body is not made like that. She looks like she is about to topple over.
f417574cf3d211e2b4b422000a1f903d_7.jpg
Her breast and ass are probably real, but she probably got lipo and use corsets and shyt to get that shape. I know a couple of girls with no PS that are one good lipo away from that shape.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Her breast and ass are probably real, but she probably got lipo and use corsets and shyt to get that shape. I know a couple of girls with no PS that are one good lipo away from that shape.

:yeshrug: I doubt the butt hasn't had fat transfer but either way it's clear she's had work done.