West African Women ***Appreciation Thread***

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Impossible, those faces are the gems of Africa and what u are doing is not believable breh.

You're trying to hard, breh. Habeshas all have the same EXACT face, skin tone, hair, shape, etc.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
tumblr_mwldsjWOE91t26jm0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mwyk3sZYCz1rryopko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvvkl6fZCM1sbj1xio7_500.jpg
tumblr_mubzb6ycpv1qd09eyo2_400.jpg
tumblr_mtur5sZmLz1qi7n7ho1_1280.jpg

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
You're trying to hard, breh. Habeshas all have the same EXACT face, skin tone, hair, shape, etc.

Not true, EA are pretty diverse. From dark to light, straight hair to kinky etc. It's actually the rest of Africa that share that strong facial features and hair type.

Each to their own. West for me has the best combination of looks and body.

Fair enough.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BlackBieber said:
this guy is fukking retarded jesus christ :what:

:dead::dead:

u sound like a cac and ur DEFINITELY not african

I'm 'Black' and I already told you, Africans from different parts of the continent look different. Only a Cac would say some bullshyt like 'They all look the same'.

Stop being a bytch because I can tell the differences between them.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BlackBieber said:
seeing as 40% of slaves came from Central Africa(The Congo & Angola), and i believe most slaves from The Congo went to Brazil, i dont think ur correct :mjpls:

:ufdup:

And this, right here, is exactly why you're wrong while I am 100% correct. I stated 95% of the slaves IN THE AMERICAS came from West Africa. Now, let's check a couple maps.....

angola.gif
cgafrica.gif

Both Angola and The Congo are along the WEST COAST of Africa. Not Central, not South. WEST.

You're probably thinking about the region now known as West Africa which wasn't even created until the 20th Century......200 years after the end of the Slave Trade.......you FUKKIN' MORON.

Now, get off my dikk and go read a goddamned book, stop being a stupid fukk and learn geography and history.​

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Not true, EA are pretty diverse. From dark to light, straight hair to kinky etc. It's actually the rest of Africa that share that strong facial features and hair type.

Fair enough.
sub-Saharan Africans have the widest range of phenotypical traits out of any outgroup on earth. What you said isn't just silly, but damn near impossible.