were you the favorite child?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Youngest of 4 boys. I dunno bout da favorite but i got/stay gettin away wit shyt dey neva could. :skip:

My second oldest brother is da "goodie 2 shoes" out da bunch. So maybe he could get dat label iounno. :ld:

Our whole immediate family is close as shyt tho. I neva peeped any real flagrant favortisms. :yeshrug:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
oatmeal raisin :ehh:

healthy-oatmeal-raisin-cookies.jpg

Here, On me.

And its absolutely beautiful you posted that smiley too, so here's what you can do:

Shine those cookies up real nice with your favorite icing.....

Turn them sideways......

And stick them straight up your candy ass!

And then sit and wait for the missiles your smiley is going to send to wherever you're staying.

But before you do that, Put me on ignore, and don't ever say anything to me again, unless you apologize with a 50 word essay.

fukk YOUR THREAD.

Daps

But before you do that, Put me on ignore, and don't ever say anything to me again, unless you apologize with a 50 word essay.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]fukk YOUR THREAD.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]

you want me to put you on ignore
never say anything to you again (sorry about this message)
stick some e-oatmeal cookies up my ass that aren't even lubricated and might give me an anal yeast infection from the e-crumbs that do make it up there

or apologize in 50 words?

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnWzPjXn21VDLjWJDkxAM7SrGPta-hAITaGdYS-NettZTro0XzoE4SYayQ

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My little brother was the favorite because he was the only boy. We hated him. Tortured him every chance we got :yes:.

It doesn't affect me today, I got over it. I never confronted my parents about it.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
healthy-oatmeal-raisin-cookies.jpg

Here, On me.

And its absolutely beautiful you posted that smiley too, so here's what you can do:

Shine those cookies up real nice with your favorite icing.....

Turn them sideways......

And stick them straight up your candy ass!

And then sit and wait for the missiles your smiley is going to send to wherever you're staying.

fukk YOUR THREAD.

:laff: THIS nikka's every post is a rant like he's drunk and off a pill,

on topic tho,
my brother was the favorite up until he dropped out of school
and pursued music full time.
Then all eyes were on me, and my sister... we never had hope for her :lolbron:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Only child between my mom and pops...so I got the momma vote

Oldest and the only boy out of my father's children. I wouldn't say I'm the favorite but my pops lets me do whatever I want and I suspect it's because I'm the boy

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Only child between my mom and pops...so I got the momma vote

Oldest and the only boy out of my father's children. I wouldn't say I'm the favorite but my pops lets me do whatever I want and I suspect it's because I'm the boy

:huhldup:hope you meant to put this in past tense, unless you under 18...

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm the baby.
That's an automatic yes....:jawalrus:

I gets what I want..:smugdraper:

Same here :smugdraper:

I got spoiled all around. My brothers and sister are much older than me....so I was always getting whatever I wanted and getting away with murder.

But regardless....I wouldn't say favorite because I know my parents love us all equally. I would say I gave them the least amount of trouble growing up (except for a few teenage years, and even then I wasn't the worst), and they don't have to worry about me because I'm the most "successful" of my siblings.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
All my brothers and sisters are talented, smart and athletic. Olga from hey Arnold reminds me of myself though.