were you the favorite child?

Daps
if you weren't did you ever confront your parents?
does it still affect you today?

:mad:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
My little sister was the favorite one, I got away with a lot more cause I was my parents first experiment though.

I'd say it's equal, she just has a lot more people taking care of her (parents + me) than I did (just my parents). We are both spoiled as hell.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It goes like this:

My brother is my dads favorite

I'm my moms favorite

My sister is my mom, and dads favorite

Daps
i wasn't :to: i didn't confront my parents but i did confront the favorite. i plan to confront one of my parents.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't say I was the favorite but my parents were less strict with me because I was older and more responsible (I also didn't get caught when I chose to break rules). My little brother was the wild child so they gave him a curfew.

They spoiled us both when we were kids.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Im an israelite, Just like Michael Jordan, Floyd Mayweather, Carmelo Anothony, Ray Charles, Roberto Clemente, Bo Jackson, Jerry Rice, Nat Turner, Harriet Tubman, Usain Bolt, Marvin Gay, Michael jackson, 2pac, etc etc etc etc so yes.

Daps
Im an israelite, Just like Michael Jordan, Floyd Mayweather, Carmelo Anothony, Ray Charles, Roberto Clemente, Bo Jackson, Jerry Rice, Nat Turner, Harriet Tubman, Usain Bolt, Marvin Gay, Michael jackson, 2pac, etc etc etc etc so yes.

half your posts make me go :what:
this is one of them.