Were those final destination movies all satire/dark humor?

RIPBIGSWOLE

Banned
Daps
The acting is terrible, the story is the same every movie and it's unrealistic as shyt :mjlol:.

Not saying I'm not entertained by it cause I laugh at all of them. I like shytty movies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The acting is terrible, the story is the same every movie and it's unrealistic as shyt :mjlol:.

Not saying I'm not entertained by it cause I laugh at all of them. I like shytty movies.
:what:

you never knew anyone that had a determined Death chasing after their ass before?

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My moms and sister loved them movies, they'd watch one every other week one year.

shyt came off as a little sadistic tbr.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm just saying the way that the deaths be happening, shyt is like a 1 out of a billion chance :russ:
yo when the first one came out on dvd it was me and a buncha my crew chillin at somebody crib gettin smoked out
and the scene where the one girl gets macked by the bus :mjlol:
we rewinded that shyt back like probably the whole rest of the night:russ:
we played it back in slow mo
super slow mo
went frame by frame
the whole 9! :russ:

that shyt was gold!!

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
yo when the first one came out on dvd it was me and a buncha my crew chillin at somebody crib gettin smoked out
and the scene where the one girl gets macked by the bus :mjlol:
we rewinded that shyt back like probably the whole rest of the night:russ:
we played it back in slow mo
super slow mo
went frame by frame
the whole 9! :russ:

that shyt was gold!!
Hahaha, pretty much got a similar story. Everything the same but this one dude (friend of a friend) who was over, flipped out. He's like "this is too much death" and left. He was genuinely disturbed :laff:

Funny part is up until that point he always had this tough guy act on. Could never look at him the same when he'd be acting all hard in group settings afterwards. He knew. :dead:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hahaha, pretty much got a similar story. Everything the same but this one dude (friend of a friend) who was over, flipped out. He's like "this is too much death" and left. He was genuinely disturbed :laff:

Funny part is up until that point he always had this tough guy act on. Could never look at him the same when he'd be acting all hard in group settings afterwards. He knew. dead:
:russ:

there was this one cat i used to chill with and after i saw the movie i would have about a million excuses to not get behind the wheel with him:mjlol:
and he found out later we was all callin him Young F.D behind his back :russ:

this muthafukka talkin bout "what the fukk that mean? F.D?!":birdman:

i was like "nikka, we aint trying to catch the Final Destination fukkin with your reckless ass!" :camby:

he was driving me to Long Island one time and he's trying to open an ice cream sandwich
swerving all over the place! :stopitslime:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:russ:

there was this one cat i used to chill with and after i saw the movie i would have about a million excuses to not get behind the wheel with him:mjlol:
and he found out later we was all callin him Young F.D behind his back :russ:

this muthafukka talkin bout "what the fukk that mean? F.D?!":birdman:

i was like "nikka, we aint trying to catch the Final Destination fukkin with your reckless ass!" :camby:
:laff: :laff:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

:sas1: Unrealistic?

Bet you getting over when you see one of these nowadays

truck-hauling-logs-loaded-logging-pulp-past-lake-pleasant-ny-45215666.jpg

:sas2: