Were There Initiations At Your Highschool?

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
At our high school, nikkas was grimey :heh:

They wrote on freshman's shirts with markers, they threw double d batteries at nikka's heads at the pep rallies. I was in 9th grade 10 years ago, so shyt is a little hazy but, I remember the seniors were bugging.

Me & my nikkas was basically like "Aight...let anything happen" :mjpls:

It was like prison for the most part. If you was cool, nikkas was cool with you. I was, so a few seniors took me under their wing :win: The nikkas that tried too hard though the seniors fukked with :heh: I remember this kid named Jamal talkin mad shyt to one of the upperclassmen in lunch. The freshman kid & the upperclassmen started fighting & Jamal was gettin his ass whopped :heh: The lunch supervisor was way on the other side & I guess dude couldn't take another second of them blows :lolbron: That nikka ran across the lunch tables :russ: Stomping on everybody's food trays to get away from ole boy........ran clear out the lunch room to the front lobby. I guess he couldn't recover from that L because he transferred out the next week :mjpls:

Yeah, i accidentally got hit in the head with a master lock; they were just lobbing them everywhere. the final week of school, all 9th graders were freshmeat

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

They wrote on freshman's shirts with markers, they threw double d batteries at nikka's heads at the pep rallies. I was in 9th grade 10 years ago, so shyt is a little hazy but, I remember the seniors were bugging.

It was like prison for the most part. If you was cool, nikkas was cool with you. I was, so a few seniors took me under their wing :win: The nikkas that tried too hard though the seniors fukked with :heh: I remember this kid named Jamal talkin mad shyt to one of the upperclassmen in lunch. The freshman kid & the upperclassmen started fighting & Jamal was gettin his ass whopped :heh: The lunch supervisor was way on the other side & I guess dude couldn't take another second of them blows :lolbron: That nikka ran across the lunch tables :russ: Stomping on everybody's food trays to get away from ole boy........ran clear out the lunch room to the front lobby. I guess he couldn't recover from that L because he transferred out the next week :mjpls:

This. Man the issue at our school was that these nikkas was old as fukk, if you was G enough through junior high and them old nikkas it was like you had a whole new round of the shyt. My advice to my little brotha for surviving that issh was to join the football team during the spring training, don't start no shyt, and gone steal on a nikka if he disrespect.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Almost caught a swirly on freshman Friday. Had PE at the end of the day and was at the water fountain directly down the hall from the locker room. All of a sudden about eight seniors came from around the corner like :steviej: My boy had a sixth sense and had silently slipped out the side door on some Pink Panther shyt without even giving me a heads up. :smh: Turned around like :merchant: If the coach hadn't hit the corner when he did I would have been a victim. :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
ayo put yall HSs in this search :youngsabo:

GreatSchools - Public and Private School Ratings, Reviews and Parent Community

West Mesquite High School - Mesquite, Texas - TX - School overview

My HS had a 3 my freshman year but now they moved up to a 4 :noah:
I blame drake

Some clips of nikkas who I went to HS with

I went to HS with the nikka and the skinny bytch :russ:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3x9n08A8GnP1j53e]Video: Disturbing: Pregnant Girl Gets Beat Up For Talking Mess On Facebook! "I Just Want My Baby" (Boyfriend Tries To Protect His Seed)[/ame]

My nikka KD, hate it had to be him, he was so cool to me when I was a freshman :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My city was a bit different. 9th graders went to a seperate building and the rest of the school went to another building. I never got picked on or bullied or w/e. I was basically a cool brotha :youngsabo:

It was mostly gang related beefs in the school between carribbean nikkas and some african american gangs.

nikkas didn't know I was haitian so I avoided all that shyt.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Was just talking about this a couple weeks ago. My freshman year the seniors were snatching up the freshman in closets and beating the shyt out of them.

Had the mean mug on all year, acted like I didn't know anybody (which I really didn't) and just kept on about my business.

Had my older sister's protection though, she put out the word that nobody should touch me. shyt was kinda sad/funny in retrospect.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

DAMN JAMAL GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED:russ: