Were There Initiations At Your Highschool?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Most of the older kids didn't care, but I remember on 'initiation day' this guy Rico(who was like 4 ft tall but thought he was a badass) and his group of 20 or so friends were carrying out initiations on poor unsuspecting freshmen. They basically told you to get on all fours and push a penny with your nose across the room or they'd beat the fukk outta you. I remember walking into a bathroom that day and seeing like 10 brolic dudes just waiting there. They were like 'whats up man?' :youngsabo: but since I was wise to the game, I jetted the fukk outta there and skipped the rest of the day :bryan: as I was running, one of the guys screamed out 'you fukkin p*ssy!' :pacspit:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
freshman friday :manny:

:heh: we ended up beefing with the seniors the whole year, cause of the lunch room ambush

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Highschool sounded lame as hell back in the day.

We busy trying to get some p*ssy now, fukk we wastin our time watching nikkas push pennis across the floor for :what:

back in the day :what:

:noah:nooooooooooo dont say that

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Highschool sounded lame as hell back in the day.

We busy trying to get some p*ssy now, fukk we wastin our time watching nikkas push pennis across the floor for :what:

damn, you're making my generation sound real :flabbynsick: right now

:sadcam:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
At our high school, nikkas was grimey :heh:

They wrote on freshman's shirts with markers, they threw double d batteries at nikka's heads at the pep rallies. I was in 9th grade 10 years ago, so shyt is a little hazy but, I remember the seniors were bugging.

Me & my nikkas was basically like "Aight...let anything happen" :mjpls:

It was like prison for the most part. If you was cool, nikkas was cool with you. I was, so a few seniors took me under their wing :win: The nikkas that tried too hard though the seniors fukked with :heh: I remember this kid named Jamal talkin mad shyt to one of the upperclassmen in lunch. The freshman kid & the upperclassmen started fighting & Jamal was gettin his ass whopped :heh: The lunch supervisor was way on the other side & I guess dude couldn't take another second of them blows :lolbron: That nikka ran across the lunch tables :russ: Stomping on everybody's food trays to get away from ole boy........ran clear out the lunch room to the front lobby. I guess he couldn't recover from that L because he transferred out the next week :mjpls:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my h,s had like 5000 students :manny:

there were fights like in all high schools, but no hazing.
walking into the auditorium as a freshman for assemblies with 2500 kids in a huge crowd and grabbing girls asses from behind and them now knowing who grabbed it :blessed:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Pool on the roof jokes :beli:

shyt got so old so fast :snoop:

Even the teachers did that to the freshmen :krs:

Only the white kids fell for it though.

First day of school my art teacher tryna tell me "You should go visit the pool on the third floor"

I hit her wit the "When we finna start drawin doe :weezy:"

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure, I didn't participate in that kind of stuff.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
When I first got there they had a black and mexican fight it seemed once a year, but that ended like my junior year when the school got lame as hell and way too damn strict.