We’re supposed to believe this is the top heel in the biz?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This was the only part of Dynamite I liked this past Wednesday outside of the 50 cent entrance

shyt was fire

Heeeeeey bobba ho boyyyyy :blessed:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
His type of persona only really works when you deep down inside envy the heel. Triple H was married to the bosses daughter and best friends with a hall of famer. Rocky played for the U, had charisma in spades, and could probably steal your girl. Roman comes from wrestling royalty, has a family willing to die for him, and the nikka beat cancer twice.

MJF is just a jackass with a belt. A random Jew from a part of New York nobody cares about.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
His type of persona only really works when you deep down inside envy the heel. Triple H was married to the bosses daughter and best friends with a hall of famer. Rocky played for the U, had charisma in spades, and could probably steal your girl. Roman comes from wrestling royalty, has a family willing to die for him, and the nikka beat cancer twice.

MJF is just a jackass with a belt. A random Jew from a part of New York nobody cares about.

Like my wrasslin’ nyc Jews from the Bronx like the Wiseman, Paul…Heyman :wow:

Maybe he gets the rub when he signs to wwe

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Shut up pal :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Terrible. Still not clear why we're supposed to think he's better than The Miz. This doesn't make me hate or dislike MJF it just sucked. High levels of corny Seth Macfarland energy.

I will cut him a little slack because I'm not convinced it's possible for anyone to be a heel in AEW (I think Punk could). so this shyt doesn't really hit when everyone in the audience is cheering him.

I don't get what they're calling him best heel in the business. That should be based also on the reactions you get not just what you do.

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He's corny now but I think Cocaina Chico can mould him into a star.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Between him and Darby, not sure which one is the biggest theater geek....