We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Jaren really needs to stop fouling so much. Not only is it throwing him off it's throwing the whole team's rotations off

He's one hell of a talent but what good is that if he can't stay on the court when the team really needs him?

He still young he got time. But 26 of AD 40 points came from the line.

Daps
Jaren with 3 fouls at the half. Is there some big that can teach this man how to play D with out fouling so much?
Hakeem.

He used to get in foul trouble all the damn time at the start of his career. But that had a lot to do with the fact he was still relatively new to the game, whereas JJJ doesn't have that excuse.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jaren really needs to stop fouling so much. Not only is it throwing him off it's throwing the whole team's rotations off

He's one hell of a talent but what good is that if he can't stay on the court when the team really needs him?

He should be getting the superstar calls soon, he just needs to be aggressive and be the man on that team. That aside he was getting the short end of the stick with the whistle in college too :camby:

:pacspit: refs

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

He'll learn most young talented big men go thru the over fouling growing pains...eventually itll click that he doesnt have to go over everyones back for loose balls

Daps
Reppin
Chi
He should be getting the superstar calls soon, he just needs to be aggressive and be the man on that team. That aside he was getting the short end of the stick with the whistle in college too :camby:

:pacspit: refs

Izzo's most talented team IMO...Bridges falling in love with his jumper was terrible, we shouldve ran the offense through Jaren.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Izzo's most talented team IMO...Bridges falling in love with his jumper was terrible, we shouldve ran the offense through Jaren.

I'm still heated with Izzo over that, too many pluses when the kid was in the game, I know the refs had it in for him and state but you have to ride that out.

On a side note Miles is looking much improved this season, I hope he keeps getting the minutes to elevate his game.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm still heated with Izzo over that, too many pluses when the kid was in the game, I know the refs had it in for him and state but you have to ride that out.

On a side note Miles is looking much improved this season, I hope he keeps getting the minutes to elevate his game.

Idk how we weren’t prepared for a 2-3 zone when that’s all Syracuse has run the past 30 years...

Anyway Memphis is developing a dope core just wish they were in the east so they could be in the playoffs more often.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Without Ayton I’m expecting a good game from Grizz

I need Ja And Jaren to get 15+ shots tonight each ... hopefully Booker doesn’t just absolutely torch Dillon and Grayson

Would have been a great look to let Josh Jackson get revenge on Suns and come out the dog house

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Grizz got offense ..they need defense...that 37 point game from the Suns hurt them