We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
:gucci:

Why TF they do shyt like this. Just lost to the Cavs, Clippers and Bulls but play our ass off against the Lakers.

I’m trying to see a Top 5 pick wtf:francis:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:gucci:

Why TF they do shyt like this. Just lost to the Cavs, Clippers and Bulls but play our ass off against the Lakers.

I’m trying to see a Top 5 pick wtf:francis:

Having a team create a attitude of fighting and winning is more important than getting another 19 year old (not named Zion) that doesn't know how to play in the NBA

Gotta develop the young players and find who got heart and who riding the hype train.

JV/Noah?
JJJ/Rabb
Anderson/Bruno/Miles/Parsons
Bradley/Brooks
Conley/Carter

It's a solid foundation to build a roster with. Maybe Bruno blossoms into a starter level 3nD player. Maybe Brooks comes back and turns into a great 6th man. Maybe JJJ puts on 15 lbs of muscle and starts grabbing rebounds... regardless there are plenty of guys on this team that need to take these last games and figure out what they wanna be.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Career-high 40 points from Mike, I'd be interested to see how this team will look next year if we keep him around as a mentor

Both Wright and Valanciunas have been solid pickups and wanna see how they'd fit with Jaren, Brooks and Anderson. I wouldn't mind keeping Noah either if he continues this type of resurgence

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Loving this new Grizz team...they are playing like this with 3 impact players injured

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Sooooo is the JJJ injury significant or is there some other fukkery afoot?

Bruh hasn’t played since Valentines... bruises don’t last months usually. Something seems off

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Sooooo is the JJJ injury significant or is there some other fukkery afoot?

Bruh hasn’t played since Valentines... bruises don’t last months usually. Something seems off

Yeah something seems off, with the way our front office is so secretive when it comes to injuries I bet they aren't telling us the whole story. I heard he might not be back this season

They're trying to convey the pick to Boston, so it'd make sense to play Jaren who'd actually help us win games. That's why I think whatever's happening is more significant than a bone bruise

Thing that confuses me though is that he doesn't look that hurt on the bench. Instead he acts like a guy that's simply not dressed for the game

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I wonder how he was able to play in the Rising Stars challenge and have an injury after that weekend before the games started back up.

Im thinking they didnt want him hurtimg himself even more just to play games that are for nothing.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Amazing... you put two starter quality bigs on the floor with Mike Conley and he finds ways to win games.

:smugbiden:

Who woulda thunk it? It’s not like it’s not the way he has played the sport his entire life