We're Cookin Now! Back to the 'Offs with O'Antoni! 2016 Rockets Season Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hard to project this Houston team, b/c on one hand, outside of GS, none of the other west teams feel head and shoulders above us. Like SAS and LAC have more name talent and would be the 'favorites' but i'm more worried about our own defensive laps than I am about those squads being insurmountable juggernauts.

At the same time, OKC and Portland fans probably feel the same way about their squad, that they could compete with almost anyone and that they're superstar can out-superstar the next team's.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I was just starting to believe in this coaching staff, and then they decide we gonna put our defensive stopper Brewer on John Wall:francis:

Brewer is more of a passing lane defender than on ball defender. Ariza probably should be the guy to cover Wall. But the Rockets have to continue to play hard especially going after lose balls and long rebounds.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brewer is more of a passing lane defender than on ball defender. Ariza probably should be the guy to cover Wall. But the Rockets have to continue to play hard especially going after lose balls and long rebounds.

We need Bev back too, I was calling for patience with Ennis, but he's not improving :sadcam:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I tried to go easy on him but dude has been basura:scusthov:

He just looks like a deer in headlights with the ball:aicmon:

Exactly, I'm big on having patience for young dudes, but good lord he seems to have speed and nothing else. Turns it over, can't shoot, barely marginal defense, etc. They could have picked up a D-League guy to do the same stuff without trading Beasley

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Exactly, I'm big on having patience for young dudes, but good lord he seems to have speed and nothing else. Turns it over, can't shoot, barely marginal defense, etc. They could have picked up a D-League guy to do the same stuff without trading Beasley

I think they got rid of Beasley with the idea that DMo signing was an inevitability rather than a possibility:francis: