Were any of my coli peoples in special ed from in elementary/high school?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
No but I some how ended up in a reading class with motherfukkers that were damn near retarded took them like an hour for them to get through 5 sentences:wtf:. The teacher didn't understand why I was in the class it was bizarre I used to get compliments when teachers would make you read stuff out loud. We had the reading comprehension test I got only two or three wrong out of the 70 something questions my teacher actually said she was pushing for me to get taken out of reading but I had it the whole year but I never had it again after that.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
nah,but when you used to act up in class in elementary they used to send you to the "special" class as punishment..my ace's moms used to teach in that class too,so when i'd get sent over there she'd look at me like :usure:

i remember in 5th grade eye fought the biggest dude in school who was in that class,dude was like 6'2-6'3 in 5th grade,built like a fullback already,he threw my football over the fence at recess so eye had to throw hands,got mad respect from the rest of my class&even dude dapped me when we were waiting to see the principal,guess he wasn't used to anyone steppin to him,specially a cracka..:manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
No but some of my homies were. They were the same ones who dropped out at the beginning of 9th grade. I dont look down on them and a lot of em are a1 football players. You never know

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I got put in gifted classes my freshman year:smh:

Had to get out them lame ass classes with them boojie ass nerds :pachaha:

got kicced out and sent to an alternative scoo, when i got bac i was in regular classes with my friends :ahh:

Wasted potential. If you were placed in gifted classes you are too smart for this ish.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was in special ed from 10 grade to graduation.

I honestly wish I was in spec ed in my entire school life, the environment was much more chill than Regular ed classes and the actual classrooms themselves was pretty small.

And everyone was pretty normal socially in the special ed classes in was in, except for me because I have aspergers, I can hold down a convo if its something I'm interested in like 2pac or Nas or another interests I have.

If its something else it can be :hamster::huhldup: :flabbynsick: to hold down a conversation.

I could probably could hold down a convo on practically anything If I just stepped up my socializing game, but I always can't speak clearly which pretty much ruins the point of doing that :sadbron:

shyt sucks man :flabbynsick:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Up until 4th grade I was in a special class to learn how to read and speak english. I don't remember how I used to talk but I must've sounded like a wab. Now I get asked if I'm mixed cause I don't have a spanish accent.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Here we go with every one saying they were in a gifted class :snoop:

Look I actually was in tag in middle school.

It was okay in my school cause the smart folks weren't really nerds. We had some cool folks.

Only thing was we had the middle lunch block and had to share with the special ed kids. They never bothered anyone so it was cool.

In hs I was in the academic center all your classes were basically picked out for you.

Unlike other kids u had to take 4 years of English,math and Science. You need 3 years of a foreign language and u had to take an AP class your senior year.

This was fine if you stayed in school and you were an athlete but if u wanted to work study. There was no way your schedule would allow you to leave school early.

I remember nikkas who lived too far had to take the short bus.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was in gifted class for the first couple years than my parents split and i went to regular school. Dropped out at high school at 16 to live on my own because I didnt want to leave the country with my mom.

Went back to highschool at 18..graduated at 20. Went to university for Engineering at 21, graduated at 25 and im now im :win:

Lots of the people I was in gifted class with didn't really do shyt. They all got bullshyt liberal arts degrees and are working at starbucks.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Hell nah :russ: but the funny shyt about nikkas who use to run out the special ed class when the bell rung so no one would see them. :heh: