Wenzel out here stealing pics and claiming as his

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
why would i :cape: for someone who lied, when i called out 2 other liars in the same thread..? :dahell:

its corny as hell to use someones elses pics.. hence, why i said something about the irony of you doing it and calling someone else out..

people have been banned or using JJG aka @IbucciMane! pics.. what makes you, them or @Wenzel Dashington any different.. :jbhmm:
I never said this was me. This was an account based off a story a coli person told on here :dead: I have literally said this. You are dead ass comparing me to someone who took someones apartment pics, distorted them so we cant Google search them, and said it was his place :dead:

You have a problem with @Bruce Wayne @Ironman also? :dead:

Daps
I never said this was me. This was an account based off a story a coli person told on here :dead: I have literally said this. You are dead ass comparing me to someone who took someones apartment pics, distorted them so we cant Google search them, and said it was his place :dead:

You have a problem with @Bruce Wayne @Ironman also? :dead:

one minute.. you think im :cape: or @Wenzel Dashington.. then i point out, that no one should be using anyones pictures no matter who they are.. even used JJG @IbucciMane! as an example..

now.. you're asking me about someone who uses Ironman, and Bruce Wayne..? :dahell:

should @Burger King not use the BK mascot as well, according to you..?
are you really this obtuse..? :mindblown:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
one minute.. you think im :cape: or @Wenzel Dashington.. then i point out, that no one should be using anyones pictures no matter who they are.. even used JJG @IbucciMane! as an example..

now.. you're asking me about someone who uses Ironman, and Bruce Wayne..? :dahell:

should @Burger King not use the BK mascot as well, according to you..?
are you really this obtuse..? :mindblown:
No nikka im asking you that

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
why would i :cape: for someone who lied, when i called out 2 other liars in the same thread..? :dahell:

its corny as hell to use someones elses pics.. hence, why i said something about the irony of you doing it and calling someone else out..

people have been banned or using JJG aka @IbucciMane! pics.. what makes you, them or @Wenzel Dashington any different.. :jbhmm:
@lil k :lupe: he has a point, but you not banned. Seems like you catching that mod protection:leon:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
@lil k :lupe: he has a point, but you not banned. Seems like you catching that mod protection:leon:
he doesnt have a point because no one has complained about me and the dude he knows the kid in my pic even thought it was funny as hell. quit saying he has a point when i never said I was the kid, has nothing to do with what wenzel did

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:mjlol:

Do posters get banned for lying about their race?

HAHAHAH

No.

Contrary to what you might believe only a % of these posters are fully black. You have TONS of Asians and MIXED individuals pretending to be black or being vague as to not feel the 'CAC wraith' of the board.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
tried to take my lil girl to applebess lol. she got restless

vibe-vixen-jay-z-and-blue-ivy-600x400.jpg
:russ: