Wenzel Dashington threatened to rape my mother in a neg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wenzel doesn't really contribute anything to this forum. Just walks around calling people crackers and cacs in large fonts and just being annoying.

As for the OP, you call yourself "black trash" and have a huge neg rep so you're probably not innocent yourself. Anyway fukk you both.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Cac behavior being illustrated from both parties..... :coffee:

One cat makin highly questionable cac statements about rapin someone's mother :mjpls:....Only cacs doin shyt like that. Lets be serious...... no grown AA, would jokingly insinuate a comment like that to another individual. :mjpls:

Another cat proceeding to report said action to the appropriate authorities (snitchin). Another questionable act within the community. :mjpls:

:jbhmm: By my estimation....NEGS are in order for both u cacs...

ETD6-jackiechan-B-400-sg.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
And he said his mouth is salivating

I just reported him

Will provide photo proof before the day is over

:picard:

@houston911
Lowkey he won :manny:

The real purpose of a neg is to get the other party in his or her feelings. The pinnacle is of you can get them to make a thread about it.

Never let em see you sweat fam:yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wenzel doesn't really contribute anything to this forum. Just walks around calling people crackers and cacs in large fonts and just being annoying.

As for the OP, you call yourself "black trash" and have a huge neg rep so you're probably not innocent yourself. Anyway fukk you both.

Nah

If u disagree with the majority here u get negged

And yuh my mame is black trash and its going to stay that way

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Cac behavior being illustrated from both parties..... :coffee:

One cat makin highly questionable cac statements about rapin someone's mother :mjpls:....Only cacs doin shyt like that. Lets be serious...... no grown AA, would jokingly insinuate a comment like that to another individual. :mjpls:

Another cat proceeding to report said action to the appropriate authorities (snitchin). Another questionable act within the community. :mjpls:

:jbhmm: By my estimation....NEGS are in order for both u cacs...

ETD6-jackiechan-B-400-sg.gif
That gif lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.