Wendy's >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Burger King

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Wendy's stepped their game all the way up. BK is trash.

The revamped their burgers. They use butter on the buns. Mannnnnnnnn

I'm Wendy's all the way. The only thing I eat at Mcshyttys is the southwest salad and fries and that crack laden tea :ohlawd:

Sidebar: does McDonald's give anyone else the bubble guts?

Tasted so good on their spicy chicken sandwich. They chicken wraps are slammin too.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wendy's fries is straight ass idk what they did to em

BK fries tho :obama:

Thought I was the only person on this thread to think Wendy's fries are shytt.

Wendy's fell the fukk off after Dave died. The food was better and it was cheaper. I remember when a Biggie Fries was 99% :ohlawd:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
this aint even no question :wow: of course wendy's is the GOAT

where else can you get a meal as dope as a jr bacon w/cheese and nuggets for $2? :ohlawd:

im hungry :to:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Wendy's fries is straight ass idk what they did to em

BK fries tho :obama:

:mindblown: BK fries got RUINED!! :pacspit: they USED to be GOAT before they made them "crispier" or whatever the f*ck they said they did..

not gonna lie though, wendys fries aint much better :beli: McD's got the fry game on lock

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah Wendy's has always been better IMO.

Little sidenote, Wendy's used to sell some great breadsticks. I am not sure if they still do, but those things were :ahh: and came in that foil I still think they wrap some of their burgers in.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
A few years ago this would have had me arguing on behalf of Burger King. But they have fallen off big time while Wendy's has stepped their game (as well as price) up. Both are still better than Mcdonald's to me.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Wendy's have always been better than Burger King to me. Their chicken nuggets are so good. I used to do the same thing as someone above me said. I would get 2 double stacks and a order of chicken nuggets :ahh: But Wendy's have always been good though. Burger King smells good when you drive by but they don't taste as good and plus sometimes I get sick when I get Burger King :gag:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I ate at wendys once threw the fukk up afterwards....BK is better and I don't even like BK. Wendys is nasty