Wendys and WingStop beefing on Twitter

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So to people shouting corny and cultureless:

Would you rather have them spitting bars about how many kilos they got coming in and selling, or elaborate wordplay on how big their guns are and killing each others families :mjpls:

Mafioso Fast Food Rap? .... :ohhh:

"Ain't no such thing as halfway cooks"?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They've been signing the checks since 79 :yeshrug:

That's not what i meant.

Im talking about hyping up iggy azalea, cash mw outside and alot these non black rappers don't really respect black people and act like hip hop isn't black culture

If you tell anyone that isn't black that hip hop and rap belongs to Black people watch them get offended and defensive

Daps
That's not what i meant.

Im talking about hyping up iggy azalea, cash mw outside and alot these non black rappers don't really respect black people and act like hip hop isn't black culture

If you tell anyone that isn't black that hip hop and rap belongs to Black people watch them get offended and defensive

Like I said...the forefathers turned in any resemblance of ownership for a dookie chain & ragtop so to think you could simply relegate them to silent partners until the end of time seems a bit naive. I'm sorry...Rap is for everybody now

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Like I said...the forefathers turned in any resemblance of ownership for a dookie chain & ragtop so to think you could simply relegate them to silent partners until the end of time seems a bit naive. I'm sorry...Rap is for everybody now

Lots of c00ns before us and even more after