3-37996_blue-cap-png-transparent-png.png

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Congratulations. :handshake:

Honestly, I think you should just rip the band-aid off and get a headstart on your life with her.

You should both just sit him down and tell him you love one another, and that you know about his infidelities. Throw in a "We just know you've been unhappy for a long time, and we connected through worrying about you."

Then, hopefully you guys can all remain friends and still take camping trips, cruises, and road trips together.

Good thing she's not already pregnant. :handshake:

That'd be a lot of news to handle, right? :whew:

Last edited:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun

:mjlol:
Nah tell the whole story fam...

Tell them brehs how I fukked your wife...and how she let me hit after only 3 hours... I was on here in them DM's at 10pm, I was in them guts by 2 AM. I still got the receipts in my inbox from when she slid me the number...talking bout "what takng you so long..i gave you my # 30 mins ago"

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

They on the way...soon as I get back home. In the meantime chew on this...small apartment in ClayCo...on the 2nd floor...bunch of video game shyt...book case with random ass books in living room...seem to recall a fish tank...flat screen on the wall in the living room and another one one the bedroom. Your wife works at TSA and she watch that fairy tale show that comes on NBC, well least that’s what was on that night @ 3 I slid thru :mjlol:

That bookcase shyt stuck with me i don't know why :wow: